Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Can next season intro not be so long? It's like a 1/5th of the show gone...

rosac

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
rosac said:
Can next season intro not be so long? It's like a 1/5th of the show gone...

rosac
I don't think he remakes the intro everytime. It should have no effect on the length of the actual episode itself.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
What I meant was that in a 8 min episode, the intro takes 1 min 13 of the time, which could be spent on other areas of the show, e.g more jokes and development on the plot.

that is all

rosac

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Gaary was forced to work for Roamin because of a curse? The arbiter was gaary with a curse that changed him to look like an alien? Wasn't gaary's body trapped in the sea monster at the time?

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Wait, now Rob I know you said fans shouldn't worry about minor details but when Schmoopy met the spiderbear and used the crystal of talent on himself to become a warlock to cast skin of tolerance on himself which he took advantage in Yo Dawg to get past Carl and Phil. The ghost warlock dude also said if someone says "Look out it's a dragon" the curse vanishes. Now why did it ignore Schmoopy and only affect Gaary whose freedom makes sense? Was it unnoticeable because he was his normal self anyway.
I'm sorry I'm getting too deep into this, but the episode really didn't feel fulfilling this week, I'm sorry.

thx01138

Oct 2, 2008
aww i hope Gary and Jauce and Petey come back ive come to love those little guys plz rob bring them back

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Lol, Roamin's motion/shape tweening at the end was hilarious.
And we already know what happens to Petey -
He's still in the fish, which the Kobooollds have captured, and are now returning to their base. He will come out and defeat them with Hyperbeam, and give the heroes their former bodies back.

Numbert

May 15, 2008
There were a whole lot of WTF's in this one. lol at Roamin at the end there.

LilnMINK

Jan 29, 2009
Good episode for almost at the end of this season, I got a nice laugh out of it. I have a felling there's something there between Roamin and Gavin, but I'll have to wait until next week. :p

Trygorn

Apr 9, 2009
First of all, nice episode again :D

second to all whiners about where is the giant statue stuff: or it will come later or you need to between the lines: gem of change ...

third: Petey and Jacque will come back when Mike sees fit sjeeeeeez!

4th: the intro was prob just a mistake, if people are gonna whine about the little things then stop watching seriously ...

ow and I forgot to mention: idd nice reference to Illidan !

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
This was the first episode I've enjoyed in a long time. "oh crap its a dragon" was the best part though. Oh and the Gaary saying I'm free and I think I get that one. (Abraham "freed a black person" to prove who he was)

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
With the "look it's a dragon!" thing. They already used that on Schmoopy didn't they? In like the last episode of last season or something.

rosac said:
What I meant was that in a 8 min episode, the intro takes 1 min 13 of the time, which could be spent on other areas of the show, e.g more jokes and development on the plot.

that is all

rosac
And we're saying, if the intro is only 30 seconds the episode will only be 7 minutes 30 seconds long. Just skip it, it's easier to work out where to skip to.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
pantsoffdanceoff said:
This was the first episode I've enjoyed in a long time. "oh crap its a dragon" was the best part though. Oh and the Gaary saying I'm free and I think I get that one. (Abraham "freed a black person" to prove who he was)
Which is sorta funny because he's getting credit for something he didn't do. He freed slaves in rebellion states aka CSA, not Union or border states. And the Confederacy didn't give a damn to what he said. Really the whole Emanc Proc was just a way to keep the British from coming in to attack from Canadia and avoid a 2 front war.

B0BX

Dec 24, 2008
Gary still respawns, he still is the arbiter, he just don't look like him.

Secondly, Petey and Jaque are still in the fish monster that the Kobolds had a few episodes back, they are likely with the Kobolds.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Which is sorta funny because he's getting credit for something he didn't do. He freed slaves in rebellion states aka CSA, not Union or border states. And the Confederacy didn't give a damn to what he said. Really the whole Emanc Proc was just a way to keep the British from coming in to attack from Canadia and avoid a 2 front war.
Yeah, although true... not the point lol.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
I see people are complaining about the randomness of this episode.... Personally I feel like this episode is more like the ones when this series started. In other words: I loved it.

Xythorx

Aug 9, 2008
well the count dracula guy came outa no where holding a powerfull crystal im guessing hypophoebia