Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
Ok, The episode was confusing to me but i did like the direction of going back to Guy that hates mike doing whatever he wants. If the help and hints of wtf happened here could be said it'd make it a real return to the good stuff.

confernal

Feb 5, 2009
What a sec... Did I miss an episode or somthing? Last time the statue face guy just brought them back to life but then learned that they actually got all the questions wrong so they were in trouble.... Also what curse did Gary have on him? I don't recall a curse being put on them.

Amaurus

Mar 30, 2009
Azeban said:
What was up with the key they found at the bottom of the well in the first season? Ever gunna use that?
Don't you mean the AXE they found?

alexgher

Apr 9, 2009
1 what the hell was with the no freaking old idea thing you do it all the time 2 wtf out a window WHO THE HELL MADE A WINDOW THERE 3 gary was cursed? 4 ABRAMHAM FUCKING LICION 5 so what if he is a drake then he turned into ab so he could say he could just turn into a drake 6 wth was up wit roamin at the end did you lag
overall WHAT THE FREAKING HELL

rurikar

Mar 25, 2009
Eluamous said:
Definately the worst UL episode i've seen it didn't continue from the cliffhanger of the prievious episode, The funniest part was roamin at the end, there were too many fillers (rob interrupting mike) and you couldve just made an episode with a black screen that said on it in big writing. " T3H V4MP1R3 D00D 15 B4CK 4ND H45 T3H L45T N4T3R G3M"
Not all episodes need to explain the episode right before it, there have been shows that develop that part of the plot in a later episode. Also if he just made that text block Rob wouldn't write it in 1337 speak and that wouldn't be an episode.

alexgher said:
1 what the hell was with the no freaking old idea thing you do it all the time 2 wtf out a window WHO THE HELL MADE A WINDOW THERE 3 gary was cursed? 4 ABRAMHAM FUCKING LICION 5 so what if he is a drake then he turned into ab so he could say he could just turn into a drake 6 wth was up wit roamin at the end did you lag
overall WHAT THE FREAKING HELL
1. Not sure what that says, speak (write) better English
2. Rob made the window for dramatic effect
3. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.... so Gary is black so he freed him and Gary used his freedom to jump out the window.
4. yes
5.Can't understand your English again
6. Roamin seemed to be scared/astonished

I liked this weeks episode back to the old school URealms

mottsap

Apr 9, 2009
Umm... not to be a dick, but there was a tally missing from the "sins of the unforgotten" sheet in the intro

Nageck

Feb 8, 2009
What I don't get is that why that one spell that makes you look like other races if they are looking at you still takes effect. I thought it got canceled out when Sir Schmoopy was taken from his body and he told Roamin to say look out a dragon just so they could use that.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Basically, the Arbiter had some kind of previously unknown curse on him that had the "Look out it's a dragon!" effect. This unknown curse somehow made the Arbiter look like Gary. Although this curse probably has no planned out explanation from Rob, it could be a curse that activates the skin of tolerance's effect when the words "Look out it's a dragon!" are heard (The arbiter wasn't a dwarf so Roamin and all the other dwarfs then saw the Arbiter as a dwarf that happens to look like the original Gary).

Anyways, this was a pretty good episode and was easily one of the funnier ones. The only problems I can think of are how it was kind of hard to make out exactly what Abe said (especially with his spell) and that some of the jokes took a while to get and as can now be seen, confused several viewers.

Jodi89

Apr 7, 2009
Roamin's shocked face/hover made that episdode for me.

Btw, why does everyone care so much about Petey and Jaque? I mean honestly.. they didn't do a whole lot and they wern't very funny... They were just there. And that's it.

T3hMonk3y

May 28, 2008
Am i the only one who thinks that there is only one strike as the head sent them back in time and therefore Rob didnt have to cheat to bring Roaming with him as he was already there?