Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, petet's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.
Okay, a few little things: Yes, Petey is in but Roamin is gone, it's called plot progression, if Roamin didn't die there wouldn't of been much of a climax at the end of the series.

Petey being alive and well and Gaary referencing the Season 1 time travel argument kinda points towards this being in the past, and average rats don't have poison attacks, Petey had it because he was blighted or undead or something.

Nailo isn't gay, it's a joke, and a pretty obvious one because of the massive amount of "I'm not gay" radiating from Nailo. And if Rob was really tired of this he wouldn't put something like time travel into the series, time travel usually means a long complicated story-arc, something a person with no ambition and tired of the series wouldn't committ to without knowing they planned to see it through.

Think before you type in future, mkay?

Balthassar

Feb 27, 2009
I'm sure that the time between each series is spent just making the opening and credits with maybe an hour/day planning were the story is approximately going to go. But that doesn't make gay jokes any less funny in my books.

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
Parallel Streaks said:
SirSchmoopy said:
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, petet's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.
Okay, a few little things: Yes, Petey is in but Roamin is gone, it's called plot progression, if Roamin didn't die there wouldn't of been much of a climax at the end of the series.

Petey being alive and well and Gaary referencing the Season 1 time travel argument kinda points towards this being in the past, and average rats don't have poison attacks, Petey had it because he was blighted or undead or something.

Nailo isn't gay, it's a joke, and a pretty obvious one because of the massive amount of "I'm not gay" radiating from Nailo. And if Rob was really tired of this he wouldn't put something like time travel into the series, time travel usually means a long complicated story-arc, something a person with no ambition and tired of the series wouldn't committ to without knowing they planned to see it through.

you just ruined the plot now rob will have to think of anotheone
jk

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
petey hunter said:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, Petey's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d
Isn't it obvious? They're in the past. Hence, "Oh shit... i owe roamin five bucks."

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
HAA! Rob, you say you have no clue what you're doing, but you're just fooling us into thinking the next episode will be dissapointing, so you can keep our expectations low, than hit us with a golden one.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
These episodes are becoming more and more of a way for Rob to pick on the nitpickers, and they keep falling for it.

Man you guys are so easy to troll.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
Hmmm, dunno why but this episode was a little weak in my eyes...

also it needed about 75% more Kobolds

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
Parallel Streaks said:
SirSchmoopy said:
petey hunter said:
Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.

I don't know, he abandoned Time Gnomes, he might put this down too.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
While short, this episode is one of the best, mainly for its "fan service". Yeah Petey! As for the constant questions of why doesn't have poison attack and how'd he become alive, I have created a theory.

-Petey is an UNDEAD dire rat, which means he (or she?) must've been alive at some point.
-Gaary owes Roamin five bucks for their never ending argument on the physics of time travel.
-Thus, our heroes have gone back in time to a point when Petey was still alive!

I have also come up with another theory for the much less likely possibility that they have not gone back in time and Rob is deliberatley tricking us into thinking so.

-When they left Petey in the sea dragon, he presumably was "killed" by the stomach acid, since it was potent enough to dissolve Eluamous and Gaary's bodies.
-But since Petey is already undead, instead of being killed by the stomach acid, he'd be brought back to life.
-After the sea dragon was fished up by Carl and Phill, Petey escaped, took on the name Elizabeth Keckleburg and became a famous gladiator in the town of Relduwin.

Personally I hope its the former as then we might be able to see the pasts of some of the other characters like Mr. Judge and Ursa Arkadious, and maybe even Jacque before he was enchanted!

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
ok, here is what i think:

*when the heroes first came across petey, he was an undead dire rat. im guessing that nailo wins the fight, but resurrects him or some crap like that.

*knowing rob, roamin probably is alive. he uses condescending lies like that to keep people tuned in. i wasnt born yesterday, :p

*they are back in time. if you recall from episode 7, aka Chicken Salad Sandwich, roamin and gaary got into an arguement about time travel. gaary used a refference from terminator, where as the coversation was progressing, he kept losing his clothes...

*the potion of everlasting life is gonna come back to bite rob in the ass. he is probably going to get into, like, some stupid star wars cliche battle for destiny of master versus apprentice. when rob tries to kill timmy, (i mean... Douglas,) he wont die, because he was given the gift of immortality. this also relates to the battle between maelstrom and the dragon king. maelstrom revealed that he hated immortality because he could "never become stronger, and must live a life of weakness."

*petey... is a girl.

otherwise, this is a great episode. keep up the great work rob :D

-ben

Evilninja145

May 27, 2009
I agree that they're in the past like what happened in episode 27, he wouldn't add an episode like that and totally forget about it. This is when Petey is alive instead of dead and everything seems more like they're in the past then present. When the dragon warrior said that they would meet soon enough, he was referring to them meeting him in the past. I think they're going to try and kill maelstrom in the past, but future maelstrom goes back in time and-woah after reviewing my post I have gotten way off topic...

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Generator said:
I hope he's not serious about getting rid of Roamin for good. He's one of my favorites. Oh, and I guess now people are going to start whining about what happened to Jacque.
Of course he isn't. If he was, he would've said it here instead of in the episode, he wouldn't have mentioned the shirts, and he wouldn't have made such a huge deal about it until a few episodes AFTER everyone started complaining. Isn't that what he did with the whole 'everything in this show is made up' joke?

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
JACQUE WAS WITH ROAMIN IN EPISODE 20 NOTHIN REALLY MORE AFTER THAT. O AND WHAT ABOUT MALESTROMO???

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Simon Hadow said:
Parallel Streaks said:
SirSchmoopy said:
petey hunter said:
Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.

I don't know, he abandoned Time Gnomes, he might put this down too.

i think he abandoned time gnomes BECAUSE of this