Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
sean.2k9 said:
why hasn't there been a new episode, has the season ended :(
Of course not. The season finale is usually 100% game mode and is pure epic, with very few lulz. There's also several epics leading to it. I think the season has another two or three to go before it ends.

You_have_a_name

Feb 25, 2009
Kumomaru said:
sean.2k9 said:
why hasn't there been a new episode, has the season ended :(
Of course not. The season finale is usually 100% game mode and is pure epic, with very few lulz. There's also several epics leading to it. I think the season has another two or three to go before it ends.
then why has their been no new episode

Athen

May 7, 2009
Timmy can't get unlimited attacks,you can only cast a certain number of spells per day, unless he's a super-epic level ten billion character who has so many spells per day that he won't run out. In which case he should probably just use a super-uber spell that auto-kills them all.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
sean.2k9 said:
then why has their been no new episode
well, maybe rob has negotiated with the escapist to make it bi-weekly again (i doubt it though, it's a nice idea but unlikely to happen).

meh, i suppose something important has come up for him.

person427

May 28, 2009
Has anyone noticed that last week's Apocolypse Lane is on the main page? Maybe the people at the Escapist put up the wrong video

danny131415

May 6, 2009
nebcanuck said:
theshadowed1 said:
Awesome, and is nader going to turn into professer walrus?
Also you asked where that guy went but wasn't that just la strap/Jaque in disguise?
Yes, he was. Which is why it is "dramatic irony". Dramatic irony is when the audience knows something which the characters in the show do not.
actually thats just reagular irony

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
danny131415 said:
nebcanuck said:
theshadowed1 said:
Awesome, and is nader going to turn into professer walrus?
Also you asked where that guy went but wasn't that just la strap/Jaque in disguise?
Yes, he was. Which is why it is "dramatic irony". Dramatic irony is when the audience knows something which the characters in the show do not.
actually thats just reagular irony
Dramatic irony is when the audience knows something about the context of a situation or conversation that the characters do not. It's a type of irony, not something completely different.

Rob, you do NOT belittle your fans enough.

Athen

May 7, 2009
What will become of Hogwats now that Timmy The Evil has turned Nader evil?
Where have our heroes been teleported to?
What will happen to Douglas who is still on the roof?
Where did Gaary go?
What Happened to Jacque after his memory was erased?
Where is Elizibeth Cackleberth (did I spell that right?), a.k.a. Petey?
Why did Rob get rid of Roamin?
And Why doesn't Rob ask questions like this at the end of each episode anymore?
Find out next time on Unforgotten Realms!

Although you might not learn the answers to questions 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

zagazsano

Mar 19, 2009
NOOO BUT NADER ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL...
I like Sir Schmoopy in his regular outfit, suits him more.
Not that I don't like the assassin thing, but I miss the dual-nunchuk wielding sorcerer.

Trygorn

Apr 9, 2009
I thought douglas already left the roof? ^^

look at the end of: Sir Schmoopy and the half french prince

he is off the roof, reading the paper of the memory wipe spell and keep telling it (continous loop)

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
dan douglas is actualy down from the roof. my bad, but probaly still in the memory ereasing spell loop :p

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Um... Anyone know where 44 is? It is Friday... So there should be a new one, no?

PhiMuLady

Aug 27, 2009
You know it is a sad thing when I realize that I help pass my week by with these videos. With out this one this week feels a little longer.