Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
ok i was checking ALLLLL throughout thursday and its now friday! in the name of Awesometon where the f*** is episode 44? am i the only one having problems? help!

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
PhiMuLady said:
You know it is a sad thing when I realize that I help pass my week by with these videos. With out this one this week feels a little longer.
Yeah. Waiting for something the next day makes not only the day you're waiting for it faster, but the day you're going to watch it faster. Waiting makes the time go by, to put it simply.

SchmoopySir18

Feb 20, 2009
lwm3398 said:
PhiMuLady said:
You know it is a sad thing when I realize that I help pass my week by with these videos. With out this one this week feels a little longer.
Yeah. Waiting for something the next day makes not only the day you're waiting for it faster, but the day you watch it faster. Waiting makes the time go by, to put it simply.
I would be nothing without this show, this show's the whole reason that my friends started playing D&D so your the most awesomest person ever Rob even though some of your episodes stink...no offense but I'm pretty sure that's not going to get me out of this.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
drunken_munki said:
This show is just... meh.
Perhaps it's meh and the next one hasn't come out because Rob is planning a SUPER-AMAZING-AWESOME-FEST for the next one. Or maybe he's taking a day off. Who cares, only another six days. We'll live.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Nator said:
we all wonder the same thing...
Okay, so it isn't just me. The last time this happened I didn't read the Quiz thing and the Hogwats marathon, so I made a fool of myself. But now I know no one else has any idea what's going on, so I'm not just stupid.

Terminal Remedy

Feb 12, 2009
I've loved unforgotten realms since the beginning, season 1 was hilariously magnificent, and season 2 was pretty amazing also. But season 3 doesn't seem as good to me. I mean the animation is great as always, but the comedy Unforgotten Realms was known for seems to have been replaced by plot. Sure, I enjoy the plot, but without the comedy it's just not the same. But what do I know. I guess I'll just whine some more and re-watch season one... again...

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
i hope you guys realize that the plot ahve been all the way. mostly sicne episode 6

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Where's the new episode?? Is Rob going on vacation? Or is he preparing a super-amazing episode that takes way longer to make than normal ones?

Nator said:
i hope you guys realize that the plot ahve been all the way. mostly sicne episode 6
What?

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Str8up_wizard said:
benaka said:
So Timmy was already hit by the curse of alignment..
But if he'd put it himself shouldnt that give him like a sins of the unforgotten.
And if he has 5 sins he shouldnt be affected by a curse of alignment right?
Lol i dont belive Timmy has less then 5 sins :p
Also Douglas disappears and Timmy appears which makes Douglas a suspect on being Timmy the evil!
I came up with it myself :p Well GREAT Episode
Benaka__________________________________________
dude no man, Timmy the super nice guy who was only around for the last two episodes hasn't committed sins of the unforgotten, or else he wouldnt of turned evil, plus if hes an evil super powerful dude, (as we all believe he is) he'd obviously avoid or figure out some way to not get sins of the unforgotten/be immune to the effects, cuz if he committed five he'd not only be permanently evil but under the control of that one guardian, so um yeah timmy ain't no body's ***** in the old ep, he's like the ultimate evil not the guardians posterchild.

and Douglas isn't really timmy just because he wasn't in the episode, in all posiblity rob could simply have Douglas jump in front of timmy and pull that whole harry potters parents killed thing, for love and what not/become immune to timmy. idk
Actually no... since Douglas father is the king , remember.
And we saw him in like episode 38.Not sure.

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
oh so its the timmy in the past that is good=P
actually very clever, but he does look very evil. i thought he had a nice twin or something.
cant wait until the next episode, pleeeease hurry up Robert "genius" Moran=D

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
its sad.... without the episode i find myself wondering if others are missing it too... and wanting to rip on them for it...
Nator said:
we all wonder the same thing...
srsly ur a believer just believe the new episode is up...

see what i mean?

drunken_munki

Nov 14, 2007
Saying I'm stupid and have no life because I post my opinion?
Chill the fuck out. I wasn't trolling or being rude.

drunken_munki

Nov 14, 2007
Kumomaru said:
drunken_munki said:
This show is just... meh.
Why do people come and comment if they don't like the damn show?
Because I clicked and watched, seemed like it must be popular as I saw the show is in its 40's in number of episodes. I didn't really feel much love or hate and wanted to express as such.

standokan

May 28, 2009
The plot thickens further, and where is gary, roamin will only comeback after a 1000 lifetimes so i don't expect him to come back, thumbs up for gary, you can do it my buddy. I think 44 doesn't comes because rob's on vacation, ah well i'm going to start from episode one again that way it wont feel that empty

Robin_Lyon

May 30, 2009
Man, I have really loved these last two eps! "I wanna cast a PUNCH TO TIMMY'S FACE!"

And Timmy The Evil is back! Cool! And then turned Nador evil! I feel actual suspense for this show, which I hadn't since the finale of season 1, with Sir Schmoopy on the boat.

This calls for a dance... Music!

From the R-O-A to the M-I-N he's a crime fighting rank 11, Paladin