Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
I have this feeling that Rob is preparing an epic/long episode which delayed the show. In short, maybe a double length episode would be presented.

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
Is this the longest time Robert has ever used on an episode?(exept the once between the seasons ofc.)

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
hauk93 said:
Is this the longest time Robert has ever used on an episode?(exept the once between the seasons ofc.)
Actually thats a stupid question becuase maybe the season is already over.
Since the first season took 14 episodes the second one 15-16 not sure.
And this one is at 15 so it might be over wich means we might get a trailer.

Twini

Jun 11, 2009
ah well. season recap then.
they end up back in time, meet douglas, end up in hogwatts, fight some dark arts teacher, make timmy supernice guy evil.
I think that could've been 1 episode

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
benaka said:
hauk93 said:
Actually thats a stupid question becuase maybe the season is already over.
Since the first season took 14 episodes the second one 15-16 not sure.
And this one is at 15 so it might be over wich means we might get a trailer.
shouldnt we atleast get a little hint about it being the last episode in the season? its been very obvious the 2 first times=P and schmoopy and nailo still doesnt look anything alike what they do at the intro shouldnt they do before the end?

Aug 30, 2009
for everyone wondering if the information giver in episode 34 was in the paladin bloodline with roamin at the end he ended up be jaque A K A la strapp and for those of you wondering if roamin is dead in one of the hogwatts episodes they said that the stone dream spell will wear off if left in the sun for a while and since roamin was turned into stone at the top of the tower where the sun was shining on him a couple hours after they all went through the portal roamin turned back to normal thus he is not dead, probably just wondering where the hell is everyone.

Athen

May 7, 2009
Fallenangel157 said:
for everyone wondering if the information giver in episode 34 was in the paladin bloodline with roamin at the end he ended up be jaque A K A la strapp and for those of you wondering if roamin is dead in one of the hogwatts episodes they said that the stone dream spell will wear off if left in the sun for a while and since roamin was turned into stone at the top of the tower where the sun was shining on him a couple hours after they all went through the portal roamin turned back to normal thus he is not dead, probably just wondering where the hell is everyone.
He wasn't turned to stone at the top of the tower! Look at the episode again! They battle down through all the levels in the tower, and then end up in some room that we didn't see before, but it doesn't look like they're outside because of the sone wall and stone floor.

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Roamin could be moved outside if the main characters can get back to the tower (before hand, they probably didn't realise the spell could be countered with sunlight, and even if they did they weren't able to move Roamin due to the vampire's presence.

Trygorn

Apr 9, 2009
First of all he always announces the end of a season however he can! So no this wasn't the end of the season (it doesn't always have to be the same episodes).

Secondly I think he is just taking his time with this episode, maybe taking an extra break, I don't blame him, he has every right for vacation!

but a warning would've been nice ofc :)

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
don't say that please... he's only 22 isn't he? and you should be happy that he takes any of his time to make this show!!!

Fearforesta

May 1, 2009
Just stop talking about how he has not posted the new episode. If you want to discuss the show, discuss the show, but not the lack thereof.

SoldierOFortune7

May 27, 2009
benaka said:
person427 said:
Thunderyu said:
Douglass isn't Timmy the evil ,he isn't the vampire guy and he isn't Roamin he is just a useless stupid side character as rob said in episode Sir Schmoopy and the half french prince
While I agree that he isn't any of those guys, I don't think he's useless. I think he's going to save the day in the season finale. Look:
Season 1: Schmoopy Vs. Maelstrom
Season 2: Roamin Vs. Gavin
Season 3: Douglas Vs. Timmy the Evil? Mysterious Kobold? Nador?
There has also been two things in common with the first two battles:
1)Neither hero defeated the enemy they were fighting
2)Both heroes were gone the beginning of the next season
If he ends up in a battle against Timmy the Evil, he won't defeat him because he is still alive in the future. And no matter who he fights, Schmoopy and Nailos will return to the future, most likely without him.
Damn that makes alot of sense , i would have never came up on that :p.
Well uuhm maybe Nador dissapears from the show , until they introduce him in another form.
Or maybe the next episode will be about the story of Prof, walrus. remember the plot episode.
like 32 not sure where Timmy said that they don't got time left for it :p
Well anyways i hope the next one will be up soon.
Don't you see it! this is why the crystals were separated up until the present. because nator became evil and then timmy the evil stole all the crystals except for one which sir Schmoopy takes. Then when timmy the evil leaves, nator ceases to exist because the crystals are separated. Then Schmoopy and nailo get turned into stone and that's how they get back to the present. And if the crystals are reunited, nator will come back as his evil self and destroy everything. Also, I think we might see a Roamin mini series in the near future. One last thing, seeing as how everything else has been eliminated, the only conclusion is that when douglass fights timmy the evil, either timmy the evil or nator will turn douglass into MR. WALRUS!!! (and then he uses the memory charm on himself)

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
dickface!!! he is a warus that went to mass murderer school. and there is no more to know!!!

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
The memory charm could just make him think he went to Mass Murderer school if Douglas was transformed. (Unless repeatedly using Reverso Memerino on himself made Douglas immune to memory-altering spells. There is a chance that he won't become immune to those due to already being immune to fire, petrification and standing on roofs, though.)