Unforgotten Realms: Episode Four: Plan C

CanadianWolverine

Feb 1, 2008
You know what the best part of this episode for me? Tim-eee! Why you might ask, its annoying and drawn out!? Because it was meant to be! He is "too young" after all, its not like we aren't making fun of "thirteen year olds" playing online ;) Plus, anyone else notice, they don't stop playing because Tim-eee high jacked the game with some doodles and scribbled character sheet? Seem familiar? Rob does it all the time! It would very much surprise me if the two characters weren't siblings. So now Rob's Sir Schmoopy faces off against Tim-eee's Evil Undead/Army of Darkness - brothers, hehe...

Awesome, I loved this episode, thank you.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Kindlebee92 said:
Put the spoiler warnings at the BEGINNING of your post!!

but yea, very funny episode, I really enjoy watching them, all the effort you put into the episodes really shows, top quality writing, praise and glory, blah blah blah where's mah cookie?

ahhhhh I don't make the posts :(

Kam10

Jun 11, 2008
hmm i found out whats gonna happen in next ep.
!!!!!!SSPOILER1!!!!!!!!!
well i was wacthing so much that i got it he look at gems before he exploded so hes gonna but himself in gem and take other guy out at the split second that he exploded. but thats just a guess

*EDIT*
WHATS that song at end when hes runnin and almost runs off cliff

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
"Well, that was just rude and uncalled for."

*ring*ring*

"Hello?"

"Cousin! Want to go bowling?"

"No, Roman."

"All right then. Perhaps another time."

AlecBalls

Jun 27, 2008
That quite simply was the best episode to date.

I havn't been this excited to see the conclusion to an episode since...never!

Blazsy

Jun 8, 2008
This episode was awesome great effect and i felt some emotions in there :D
the explosion was great, the fire ball was great, in short everything that had a mgical touch to it was great!!
Now that i have seen this it's back to wow ^^

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
HA, I figured it out!!!

Fortitude Save anyone, anyone?!?!?!

Obviously thats the only resonable explination why he would live.

Knorvip

May 29, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
If anyone would like to see the embarrassing first versions of these in all their tackily awful glory, then follow <a href=http://www.flashportal.com/movies/unforgotten_realms_1.html>the yellow brick road, Dorothy. Careful, you <a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0>may get Rickroll'd(but would I do that to you?)
That was rude and uncalled for. The old episodes are way better than these ones in my opinion.

Stormeye

May 29, 2008
Rob seriously, answer my question for the Dudda dudda dudda da da song, I NEED this song as well as you're totally awesome ability to speak Wolf. Is there any chance for the possibility that it could maybe appear in some later episode? ;_;

Drong

Oct 31, 2007
Fantastic again your going from strength to strength, long may Unforgotten realms remain unforgotten.

Robin-of-the-Hood

Jun 27, 2008
Just got told about this by a friend and all i got to say is, have you ever been to one of our sesions because thats the kind of crazy stuff that happens with us.

darthnixon16

Jun 19, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
darthnixon16 said:
i seem to be in the miniority about this but i thought the epsiode wasn't that good.
In the "orginals?" i got the sense it was rob being clueless and messing up games with inventiving characters and attacks, it was about mocking the idea of D&D more than jokes within a D&D setting. The extra storyline for timmy was rather pointless i felt. It would of been funny if like rob was there making fun of this acting or in depth aproach instead we ended up with a walruss and knight with a silly voice saying evil at each other for a minite.
the bad graphiced orginals were so random and odd looking it had a great charm and great fun. Now the story seems to be looking at making sense like with a backstory to the beggar. But in my opion the videos suited a shadey backstory, it gave the impression of rob bending things and editing the story, such as with pretty much every monokel joke.

But the monocle joke isn't even a D&D joke.
The way i see the monkel jokes were the main example of the character rob just drawung things on as that how he felt they should be with desatriuos results. I really should stop anaylsis this >.>

Cosine

May 20, 2008
Im pretty sure it was missing another "woah" at the start, lol, but over all I really liked it overal though.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
I liked the episode. Loved Schmoopy hitting himself with Flare that was just beyond awesome.

Since someone else mentioned it, where is the dubba dubba song that was at the start of episode 2, I loved that. It set the tone for silliness.

Great work Rob, keep it up. You make it worth while to wake up on every other Thursday.

Are we going to see Cindy?