Unforgotten Realms: Episode Seven: You know what they say about Dwarves right?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode Seven: You know what they say about Dwarves right?

Our adventurers finally reach the haunted house, after the battle with the Ogre.

Watch Video

drok17

Aug 7, 2008
Been waiting all day for this episode hahaha. I'm a huge fan of the show, thanks Rob

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
You've still stolen SIr Schmoopy's epic avatar! And I stood up till 11 h at the evening to see this. And its epic! Roamin pwns! Greetings from Germany and bluerahja put that avatar away <.<

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
i been waiting for this all day... im at work but i dont care... if... my boss see me ... jojo

damn! amazon. com

jajajaja this was the best part of my day thank you

Feb 13, 2008
Books on the shelf:

Harry Potter and the Tiddly Wank : Why Kobolds are Magnetic : Vampire Sex in the City : Pork It's the Meat of Kings : How to hit rank eleven in twelve easy steps : This book's title is filler

Ep 7. You know what they say about Dwarves, right?

and "Mike is Gay" "So Is Jacque"

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Truly a good episode. The voice acting for the things hiding in the bushes was rather weak but overall a good episode

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
This is the best episode yet! This one blends the plot and humor perfectly, while Episode Four was nearly all plot and Episodes five and six were just humor. I take it that Guinsoo will be returning due to Jason's remark. Or maybe Rob's just messing with our heads.

Iceman23

Dec 20, 2007
Another funny episode, the detailed pictures of the rabid Jacque and Petey were freaking hilarious.

Crais

May 27, 2008
This was awesome! And it didn't feel like it was too long either. I've got to say that this was my favorite so far, so keep up the good work.

Ximinez

Aug 7, 2008
Nice! This was my favorite so far. Roamin, kobolds, evil Petey/Jacque, it doesn't get much better. Great work Rob!

aRealGuitarHero707

May 19, 2008
Excellent work i was kinda losing hope that the "main plot" was destroyed by episode six but this got things moving again good work