Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Another excellent episode!

Hey kids, tell your friends ;)

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
Mogsam said:
Impressive, these episodes are my favourate thing on The Escapist. :D
Here, here; they are a great piece of animation mixed with a sly, relative (yet still original) but of comedy. A yummy mix, to say the least.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
LOL, the ending made me fall over laugthing!

At least the axe won't half to worry about not being able to breath once hes through Robs skull.

Edited- yes, its an air-head joke that turned out to suck.

Squishface Mcgloop

May 28, 2008
Unforgotten Realms has really grown.
For those of you who don't listen to the podcasts - I'd like to share the origin of URealms...

Newgrounds was making an animation collaboration to show off some of their members and allow them to display their skills in animation and voice acting in a 10 second clip. Rob thought " Well I have flash, I guess I'll give it a shot. ". He submitted a 10 second clip of the original joke " Nineteen plus four, that means I score! ". The man in charge of the collaboration confronted Rob. " This is horrible, it looks like you didn't even try. " And it was never shown on Newgrounds. Rob, wanting to show that jerk a thing or two, unleashed Unforgotten Realms episode one on the internet world, and people loved it. The series went on for 8 episodes, then suddenly the episodes were gone. Then along came Johnny Voruz and blah blah blah - New Unforgotten Realms with great graphics and better jokes!

Loved the episode, keep it up!

ttony21

May 30, 2008
xD the revamped well scene turned out great, now for 2 weeks of waiting in suspenseeee

(Oh, and as for it lagging in Opera, I used Opera and didn't have any problems, although I am using the new Opera Beta which is supposed to be better for flashplayer.)

coakroach

Jun 8, 2008
I loved how the well scene was re-animated
Very solid episode
Two weeks is too long to wait ><

Kindlebee92

May 15, 2008
Amazing, I cant wait for the next one, and I hope that Unforgotten Realms thrives for the two seasons The Escapist is paying him to make episodes am i rambling i think i am oh gawd hit the deck!

mitsoxfan

Feb 12, 2008
This has quickly become the most anticipated web-related event for me. The new episode of unforgotten realms. I was refreshing every few minutes today. Sad, I know, but work can be boring, especially around lunch time.

And while waiting for this episode, I found the U-realms podcast.

Great stuff guys, thanks for un-sucking-up the internet just a little bit more.

sapient

Jan 23, 2008
I realise that pandering to the "LOL OVER NINE THOUSAND IS FUNNY LOL" demographic is funny, but seriously, it's getting old. To be honest, I'd like an episode not using jokes from the first series.

Stormeye

May 29, 2008
sapient said:
I realise that pandering to the "LOL OVER NINE THOUSAND IS FUNNY LOL" demographic is funny, but seriously, it's getting old. To be honest, I'd like an episode not using jokes from the first series.
Remaking the first series without using the jokes from the first series could be difficult...

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
I also thought it was hilarius when Rob rolled 2 20's and Mike got extreamly shocked.

what are the odds of rolling 2 20's?

Stormeye

May 29, 2008
JOE COOL said:
I also thought it was hilarius when Rob rolled 2 20's and Mike got extreamly shocked.

what are the odds of rolling 2 20's?
1 / 20 * 1 / 20 = 1 / 400