Unforgotten Realms: Episode Three: Into the Well

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
So are you going to continue to make episodes past the original 8?
I really like this series, currently ranked second for me on Escapist videos.

TheeSpongeman

May 27, 2008
Ok... I watched ALL 3 episodes because I LOVE this series! I just started watching today, and I'm already hooked! This is awesome! I love the idea on how we get to see a roleplayer and a gamer use their characters on a board game! It's freaking hilarious! Keep up the good work dude!

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Good job. I'm really liking this remake of the original series, I was a huge fan ever since the Newgrounds days. The only thing I have a gripe about is sometimes the jokes aren't timed as well as they were in the original, though I think this is due to the more complex animation more then anything.

Still I look forward to the next one, oh and awesome theme song.

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
1 more thing, I hate to be a critic, but why would a guy say "Press b to jump" in a board game? (yeah i know that was in the 2nd episode, sry) also I thought rob voice was familliar to jimmy in that freakin hilarious but somwhat depressing
video on youtube.

Nadsat

May 30, 2008
I thought this was very good, and is rapidly become one of my mos eagerly awaited series on escapist
***CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TIME***
Could do with a slightly faster pace. What made the original series good was the speed in which the jokes were delivered. This seems to have been lost somewhat on the remakes

DrAgNZX

Apr 6, 2009
LMAO "ok... i throw the axe into the well." "WHAT!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!!!" "well im not jumping in there, these things are filthy..."

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
THE SLIVER AXE IS ANOTHER ONE OF THE POINTLESSLY INTRODUCED IDEAS THAT YOU ONLY USED IN ONE EPISODE, AND FORGOT ABOUT IT!!