Unforgotten Realms Marathon and Trivia Challenge

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Beltom1066 said:
Jamous said:
Beltom1066 said:
Hah! This could go of for ages. I believe No More Sanity has exactly that, and you, Mr Beltom1066, are owed a new monocle and a free cleaning of a suit. Blood seems to go every where when you need to reconstitute bodies.
Quite, my good chap, it is difficult to get the stains out. And don't worry about the monocle, it will repair itself in good time.
Fabulous. Absolutely spiffing, wouldn't you say, old chap? Anyway, must be off, I have threads to view and comments to post. *shines monocle and doffs top hat* Pip, pip!

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
Jamous said:
Beltom1066 said:
Jamous said:
Beltom1066 said:
Hah! This could go of for ages. I believe No More Sanity has exactly that, and you, Mr Beltom1066, are owed a new monocle and a free cleaning of a suit. Blood seems to go every where when you need to reconstitute bodies.
Quite, my good chap, it is difficult to get the stains out. And don't worry about the monocle, it will repair itself in good time.
Fabulous. Absolutely spiffing, wouldn't you say, old chap? Anyway, must be off, I have threads to view and comments to post. *shines monocle and doffs top hat* Pip, pip!
Cheerio, old bean. "Picks up walking stick and walks out"

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Hmm.... Something else to wait for. Also UR seems to be promising an epic ending. In my point of view I think not.

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
I think that I have ended up watching every episode Rob has put out about five times. I think I'll still watch every episode again and take notes to prepare for the quiz.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
I think I may be pretty good on trivia as is. I got all of the living wall's questions right back in episode 28.

Edit: *looks at episode list* Dammit, it was episode 27!

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
I finally have a use for my memory of quotes and other overall useless things, unfortunately this is only going to be for the UR related things.

Anomynous 167

May 6, 2008
chromewarriorXIII said:
Finally I have an excuse to watch all the episodes again... for the fifth time...
Tough luck...
Now I have an exuse to watch the first two seasons for the fifteanth time (I exagerate, I only saw the most of the second season episodes 7 times) (Fiftean was the 1st season)
EDIT:
A question, when exactly CAN I answer the questions, in other words...
When is the dead line, and when does the contest start?

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
PoisonUnagi said:
I have every episode on my iPod, and know them all off by heart. Oh yeah.
I also would like to know how you got them on your ipod. Having them all on my ipod would make work suck a lot less.