Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Chamber of Classified Information

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I've reviewed the series over and over, and I have to ask- just WTF are the Sins of the Unforgotten?! Sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't find any explanation anywhere!

Good episode, though. Nice Lampshade Hanging on how the DADA teachers are always to transparent.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Okay, i totally see Schmoopy and Nailo getting put into the eternal slumber and turned into the statues we saw in the episode where they went to talk to the king with their newly acquired bodies

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
"At least he'll be immune to it"

When Douglas becomes the biggest badass in a climactic battle somewhere in this season, remember that I called it first (I think).

Woem

May 28, 2009
bodyklok said:
What was with the penis at 7:50?
I would be worried more about the one in your avatar.

On-topic: Another wonderful episode :)

JeriShea

Jul 17, 2009
Sins of the Unforgotten = Meta-gaming

I can't believe it took me this long to figure out. DEFINITELY going to use that if I ever DM.

As a side-note, does anyone else see boob's or testicles on the cave walls at the end, or do I just have an even sicker mind than I thought?

TheSunshineHobo

Jul 12, 2009
I like the fact that every year can be boiled down to one class and an encounter with their DATDA teacher. Its like i'm reading the books.

itSucks2beU

Jul 1, 2009
looks like douglass is the unluckiest character in the hogwats part of unforgotten realms and
WTF is the sins of the unforgotten?

standokan

May 28, 2009
whats next Schmoopy of Awesometon and the prisonner of kadoral', the goblet of flare, the order of the dragon, the fulblood dragonwarior, the deadly nunchucks?

Tairan

Mar 21, 2009
shirin238 said:
Hmmm... since the walrus professor dies... does this imply that he ain't going to be professor walrus in the future?
that wasnt professer walrus cuz that pirate had a eye patch where professor walrus has a monicall

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Hey, there's a way to bring back Roamin! Just put him outside and he's cured after a couple hours.

Hijuice

Jun 26, 2009
Ummm maybe i should watch it again i don't know but it just lacked funny to me ... wheres my 19 + 4 or the Maths Hat :D Or Cindy the Centuar. You were Genius with a capital G boy!

I wont take it away from you Robert it was a good episode and i know you work Flat Out to do this so expecting something truely epic might of been optamistic. Maybe get somone in to help the animations i don't know. Its the amazing jokes i come here for not how good your characters look.

SchmoopySir18

Feb 20, 2009
You realize you just gave out another plot device to you and your friends that your other fans are obviously going to quote you on now that I wrote this about how to get Roamin out of his Stone Dream when they go back into the future. HOW COME EVERY TIME DOUGLAS GETS HIT WITH ONE OF HIS SPELLS HE BECOMES IMMUNE TO SOMETHING THAT FRICKING MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!