Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Chamber of Classified Information

Niektrex

Jul 16, 2009
Nice episode Rob, I hoped Schmoopy would tell Nailo to plan C when they started to run for Nador tho =P.

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
Don't forget to check out the Quiz!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93206-Test-Your-Unforgotten-Realms-Might

Study carefully, and maybe you'll get the coveted Professor Walrus badge!

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Hamster at Dawn said:
This episode was a bit disappointing after a two week wait but I'm sure there's a good story in the works. I loved all the Harry Potter jokes but that thing about Schmoopy getting his 3rd Sin of the Unforgotten when he already had it made absolutely no sense. I suppose that was intentional though. It seems like Douglas in the future will be immune to a load of spells.

This

ALSO... I'm predicting 7 Harry Potter episodes... anyone else feel this?

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Zarthek said:
Hamster at Dawn said:
This episode was a bit disappointing after a two week wait but I'm sure there's a good story in the works. I loved all the Harry Potter jokes but that thing about Schmoopy getting his 3rd Sin of the Unforgotten when he already had it made absolutely no sense. I suppose that was intentional though. It seems like Douglas in the future will be immune to a load of spells.

This

ALSO... I'm predicting 7 Harry Potter episodes... anyone else feel this?
I was thinking there would be seven episodes because there are seven books but seven episodes also seems a bit excessive. I think we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Torque669 said:
I cant believe only me and one other person have seen the massive penis on the wall.
I only caught sight of the balls. >_> I see what you did there, Rob.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
My favourite bit was the line about hiring obviously evil teachers, although to be fair to harry potter only one's truly evil

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
Ickabod said:
Douglas still looks like the begger in episode 1. He's either him or Roamin.
ummmm
obviously he's going to be timmy the evil o_O
mistreated as a kid, everyone doesn't like him, espcially blames schmoopy and nailo...

anyone else see the boot2dahead obviousness?

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Is it me or its more and more childish than usual? At least the damn kid is gone... finaly.