Unskippable: 007 Legends

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Huh, I haven't heard of this one before. Probably one of those ones with interesting idea but bad execution.

Well it was either hallucinate this while drowning or hallucinate Skyfall's opening titles, which put James in a grave like twice, includes raining blood and him falling about as much as Sora in a Kingdom Hearts opening. Screw drugs, just get someone to shoot you off a train into a river for the best acid trip ever. Assuming you survive.

Keith Fraser

Mar 12, 2012
When the first floating head appeared I thought Bond had been taken away by the G-Man. Which would be an interesting premise, it must be said.

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
So I'm guessing Bond is more than a little unclear on what "undercover" means. Also how hardened do you have to be for waking up to a dead woman covered in gold to cause no reaction whatsoever.
Not enough polygons.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
kailus13 said:
canadamus_prime said:
kailus13 said:
"This is the 3rd time this week!"

Maybe he's calculating how much the gold is worth.
"...and it's only Tuesday."
Thinking about it, it would surely be a lot easier to just kill Bond at that stage. Cheaper too.
Yeah, you'd think Goldfinger would take the opportunity to kill Bond, but nope he'll just kill the woman instead. Villains are stupid.

JSW said:
canadamus_prime said:
So I'm guessing Bond is more than a little unclear on what "undercover" means. Also how hardened do you have to be for waking up to a dead woman covered in gold to cause no reaction whatsoever.
Not enough polygons.
And as we all know...
*mock David Cage voice*
"Polygons is emotions."

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
The Gentleman said:
If that's James Bond being subtle, then his idea of conspicuous must be along the lines of "nuke Moscow."
This technique is also known as a "reverse COD".

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Sooo... how is this game supposed to work? Does Bond relieve old missions, albeit with modern twists? Is he hallucinating?

I've always subscribed to the "007 is a code name theory" myself, now I'm kinda reminded of Assassin's Creed with this one...

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
rednightmare said:
But, how can he possibly be experiencing the past films when they clearly happen after all this. The last 3 films have been basically a origins story, so what and how and who and.... I've just gone cross-eyed.
Oh dude, don't even. I tried sorting this stuff out when I saw Skyfall and got a head ache for a week. Think about it. How can M be in Golden Eye if Skyfall happens before it? Best to just let the Bond stories do their thing.

rednightmare

Apr 17, 2009
Chester Rabbit said:
rednightmare said:
But, how can he possibly be experiencing the past films when they clearly happen after all this. The last 3 films have been basically a origins story, so what and how and who and.... I've just gone cross-eyed.
Oh dude, don't even. I tried sorting this stuff out when I saw Skyfall and got a head ache for a week. Think about it. How can M be in Golden Eye if Skyfall happens before it? Best to just let the Bond stories do their thing.
I forgot that the last three have been basically a reboot, so all the other movies haven't really happened (yet?). So he's basically dreaming into a parallel universe.

It all makes sense now.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I'm kind of on a Bond and Assassin's Creed kick after rewatching Skyfall and replaying AC4, so Assassin's Creed James Bond edition would be awesome :p