Unskippable: Assassin's Creed: Rogue - French Red

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - French Red

So it's more Assassin's Creed: Black Flag? Yeah, I'm ok with that.

Watch Video

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
"Follow your mentor's orders without question."

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think if Assassin's Creed 1 taught me anything, it is to not blindly trust your mentor. You'd think Altair would've mentioned something like that in his memoirs...

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
If you played as the eagle, i might actually be interested in this game.

Jan 12, 2012
Aptspire said:

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think if Assassin's Creed 1 taught me anything, it is to not blindly trust your mentor. You'd think Altair would've mentioned something like that in his memoirs...
Yeah, something's gotten lost in translation over the centuries. I thought the Assassins were supposed to be about the freedom to choose what to do, and the Templars were about unquestioning obedience.

Also, for people who were out hunting, they don't seem to have been armed for it, unless they planned to use the hidden blade to kill a deer.

K.ur

Jul 31, 2013
"No we're not!"
Almost didn't hear it. Good one.

And yeah, wasn't the creed about keeping your eyes and ears open to everyone?

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Aptspire said:

Yeah, something's gotten lost in translation over the centuries. I thought the Assassins were supposed to be about the freedom to choose what to do, and the Templars were about unquestioning obedience.

Also, for people who were out hunting, they don't seem to have been armed for it, unless they planned to use the hidden blade to kill a deer.
You can hunt any animal on land with the Hidden Blade. They even brought back the wolf and bear-killing QTE mini-game from AC III. As for the "always obey your Mentor" rule, through the course of the game, you'll see that Achilles is not that good at his job running the Colonial Brotherhood. It further goes to show that Shay chooses his own path by switching sides to the Templars, and maybe both groups aren't that different after all.

And it SOOOOOOOOOO sweet to
finally kill that French guy near the end of the story.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I was waiting for you guys to do this video, and it was brilliant! What was that shouting in the background I heard. when Liam broke up the fight between Shay and Joseph? Also, next week, are you going to do the modern day bit, and have some more fun at Abstergo Entertainment's expense?

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
You mean Assassin's Creed: Colin Farrell?

...Which in a perfect world I imagine would just be In Bruges.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
...How many of these games are there!? Are Ubisoft trying to outnumber the Mario franchise??

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heck, throw a "Dapper" in front of that Rogue moniker and you'll be the toast of all the fancy parties.