Unskippable: Atelier Rorona

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Can I request a "Let's Play" of this one? The game alone looks humorous (or all the wrong reasons) but with you two commenting it'd be utterly hilarious.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
I'd play just to find out WHY the workshop belonging to the person who made the town prosper by getting aincent machines to work is having her workshop shut down by the royalty that was prepared to give that same person ANYTHING. I guess she should have included 'and let my workshop STAY open regardless of how viable it is' in that wish...

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
Why do the people in the dialogue screens look at least 5 years older than their 3D versions?

It's very... odd.

Strife2GFAQs

Apr 13, 2009
*Spoilers*

The owner (Astrid) got pissed at people asking her for everything and decided to turn to isolation. Astrid gave Rorona's parents some stuff but they couldn't pay her back, so she took Rorona as collateral. Rorona takes over the workshop (or lets it die if you sit on your butt). The messenger works for some royal doofus (the old fart I mentioned) who wants to bulldoze it.

Needless to say, work your butt off and keep the shop or stay a slave to Astrid, a total perve.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
You know, the outside and inside doors of the workshop don't match. So the door we're shown outside doesn't lead to the door we're shown inside. I'm quite sure the world's most fucking amazing corridor is connecting the two, and the game won't freakin' let us see it.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
I would buy this game just to play the Scooby Doo character.

WHADAYYA MEAN THERE ISN'T A SCOOBY DOO CHARACTER?!

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
I've played this series. It's fairly generic and to be honest, easy but there's a huge focus on item creation that I really like.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Hearing Paul say "HERRO, RERONA" Just made my day twice as awesome.

Dindril

Jan 16, 2009
I love seeing all of the comments about how nobody knows about the Atelier games... yet this is one of the few of these that I have actually played the game before watching the video...