Unskippable: BioShock Infinite

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
"No spacesuits, just old diving suits."

So what you're saying is the next game is about Big Daddies...IN SPAAAAAAAAACE!!!!

I'd play it.

OT: Another great video...you guys are on a roll right now.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
That looks uncomfortable, even for a rocket lift-off. Did Booker's chair move to shove his face against the window of the capsule?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I agree, a Bioshock set on the moon would be cool (and yes, I know the concept has been done before...) \, though how it would fit in to the previous games might be hard to pull off...

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Ah, yes, the ancient theological dispute of which is better, steampunk shades or cyberpunk shades.

kailus13 said:
In the Bioshock Twilight Zone, Elizabeth was Booker all along!
This is probably better than the actual end twist(s).

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
So...any chance this game might become the next GPLP [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/gplp/date/desc/_]?

khiliani

May 27, 2010
Gunner_Guardian said:
I would pay for a shooter that has the luteces following me the whole time and snarking at everything I do.
They were the best part of that game, someone should make a mod where they follow you around being snarky, that would be the best mod ever

Apr 17, 2009
If we do get Bioshock Weightless I want it to be the kind of decor where you know everything is futuristic because it has rings around it. Or antennas poking from somewhere that serve no purpose other than to be antennas denoted that a thing is futuristic

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Gunner_Guardian said:
I would pay for a shooter that has the luteces following me the whole time and snarking at everything I do.
+1 that would be brilliant

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I'm thinking next BioShock be set in the 70's and then inside the moon.

Like... Buzz Aldrin found grounds for a new colony there and the rest of the flights that were made just brought more people to the city and they've been living there until Mr. Protagonist shows up and the gunfights begin.

Picture Aldrin as the all-father running a 70's themed Utopia, using the giant moon worms for excavations and creating room for the expanding population.