Unskippable: Blood Stone

JenkinsTR

Dec 8, 2010
Denched lmao classic...

Also, i think its called Blood Stone because of the diamond stone plot device in the game, idk they never actually say the words Blood Stone i don't think.

Also yeah the graphics kinda sucked real bad, but the gameplay i was surprised to see it's not that bad, much more interesting than Quantum of Solace

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
"Whoa, talk about a photobomb!"

ha!

"You just got denched!"

LMAO!

This so needs to be in the dictionary.

Great episode guys!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
"Who the hell are you?!"
"The name's Bond-"
*cell phone projectile*
"HEY!" etc

LOL (for real) that part cracked me up SO MUCH

rented this game. not bad, pretty fun. altho my friend did end up beating the game for me (apparently SHE is a more hardcore gamer than I...think I'm in love)

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Blood Stone

James Bond, permanent-scowl champion 2010, returns to kick martinis and drink butt.

Watch Video
Fantastic episode as always guys, though Graham I feel compelled to ask..will you be doing another Phailhaüs anytime soon?

If you are going to say yes, then: YAY!

If you are going to say no: well...then
[http://img263.imageshack.us/i/img6910308x0.jpg/]

I hope that scares you!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I know that by nature a game has different priorities and pacing and so forth, but I thought half the point of the "new" Daniel Craig Bond was to forego some of the more improbable stuntwork and the like...

siebje

Nov 12, 2009
Sherlock/ said:
TheBobmus said:
Nocta-Aeterna said:
You do NOT spell Athens that way!
Indeed, if a C in Ancient Greek has taught me anything, that looks like it spells LtESNd - an interesting word, but certainly not Αθήνα (what Athens should look like).
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Classical education ftw.
Also I'm slightly disappointed I'm not the first one to point it out.
meh, call it even
I think the graphic designers may have been in the Lambda Eta Sigma fraternity, and this is them trying to put their signature in the movie :)

And if they really wanted a greek last letter couldn't they've just used the ending sigma, which looks just as much (or maybe more) like a current-day s?

Silly 'mericans.