Unskippable: Bound by Flame - Zombies Be Scoutin'

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Bound by Flame - Zombies Be Scoutin'

Zombie scouts can't be the most reliable scouts.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
This is why you always scout in pairs; one headstrong, impulsive person to rush ahead and get embroiled in trouble, and a moderate, seasoned veteran to hold him back. It's a time-honored tradition!

Also, I think somewhere GRRM's lawyers woke from their endless slumber, stretched their leathery wings, and swooped down on Spiders with some trademark infringement paperwork.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Interesting way to indicate rank in that army: beard size. The bigger, the higher up the ladder you are. But you have to earn the right to have a big scruffy one!

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
sorcerers apprentice is not a Disney thing.
but then again most people consider all the fairy tales to be Disney now so what do i know.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
If you ever play this game on the stream please, PLEASE, have your character be female. Her voice is HILARIOUSLY awful. It sounds like someone who just had their wisdom teeth out and had a cold trying to do a femshep impression.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Does anyone else notice that this opening cutscene is almost the exact same one as Dragon Age Origins?
Blades = Grey Wardens
Scout guy = Duncan
Darkspawn = Undead (both are even wearing armor and can use weapons)
Both organisations use rituals to turn the tide, like seriously.

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
so it's game of thrones?

Maybe if you had some sort of hive-mind thing with the zombies you could use them as scouts. Although it'd be more like trying to use lemmings, can't tell if they are being killed by the enemy or just falling off a cliff. And all the moaning in your head would be distracting.

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
I was going to go on a rant about how I hate fantasy games using Eathern colloquialisms... then I met the Scottish leader.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
It has Ice Kings and a wave of zombies called Deadwalkers. How is it so boring?

I want to hear Graham and Paul do an entire song like that.

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
This game does not make a good first impression. "Let me just exposit endlessly in a bored voice about our generic fantasy war situation while in the middle of a life or death battle."