Unskippable: Bullet Witch

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Axeli said:
Phenom828 said:
Axeli said:
What, no Russell jokes?
His name isn't "Russel Raven" last time I checked : p, but I was expecting that too, 'til they said it was a raven.
I actually thought this game looked allright, thank you for that last bit of information, I have a feeling it saved a few hours of my life.
Well I must be having a deja vu right now...
Sorry 'bout that :p
I have a tendency to give people that feeling -_-

Generator

May 8, 2009
Thanks for the disclaimer at the end, guys, because I was thinking: "You know, this game doesn't look that bad." Now I know better. Great episode, by the way! Although, I must say, I was slightly disappointed by the amount of crows, but lack of Russell.

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Great episode, but if you wanted to nitpick "Homicidal Virus" a Virus that kills other viruses would be more appropriate. Homocide means to kill a member of your own species.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Oh those silly developers, always misrepresenting many canons and myths for a quick buck.

I am on the fence on whether there should be armed zombies in Left 4 Dead. Though if they used the gun on their fellow zombies from time to time, that would be worth seeing.

And cookie for G&P for reviving the Badger song. :).)

Emotionless acting, refined and perfected by Keanu Reeves, revived in Bullet Witch!

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
They aren't kidding when they say "This is a bad game."

THIS IS A BAD GAME. Seriously, it's really bad.

Songbird-O

Jan 13, 2010
This was an excellent episode. Especially in the beginning, I couldn't stop laughing. Snaaake! It's a snaaake! Badger Badger Badger Badger...

Dot dot dot.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Tenmar said:
What system is this game for? It boggles the mind how something like this goes under my radar.
It's for the 360, in my opinion it wasn't very good. But, rent it and decide for yourself if you want to.

Whispering Death

May 24, 2009
I was dissapointed there was no Russel reference!

Crows everywhere and no Russel?

Come on guys, running gags only work if you keep them running.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Bayonetta could be a good option for Unskippable. Much like Devil May Cry, some cutscenes have some pretty awesome stuff that you can't do in the actual game.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Half way through I wanted to call this Zero Punctuations brother show "Proper Punctuations" for all the correcting they did haha.

Good vid as usual guys!

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
So many emotions involved in this game, "Witches don't need prayers...". bleh. How.. dramatic.

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
That was awesome...this is definitely one of my favourite new Unskippables.
I'm glad that they managed to find a game that was truly terrible...the jokes are so much better than the good games with mediocre/bad cutscenes.