Unskippable: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai

If anyone needs Graham & Paul, they'll be hiding in their duck blind.

Watch Video

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
So do we ever find out what it is she's transporting that's so important that she's willing to risk flying through hazardous weather instead of using FedEx?

Tohron

Apr 3, 2010
Liked the box advertising mentioned at the end. If you want to traverse insurmountable cliffs, you play Minecraft and make them surmountable.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Yeah. . . Cabela games were better back when they were about hunting big game in the wilderness.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I loved Graham's little trophy chuckle and the "Well you shit the bed there, didn't?". Also, you seem to be getting more trophies (or at least notifications) recently. I suppose it adds a little extra to mock.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Duran Duran references - always a good way to end a show...

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
I would only play that game if there was an option to throw that annoying ***** off a cliff. The guy was making sense and she kept whining before blaming the entire thing on him.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Wolves. hungry like themselves.

Damn, now I have this uncontrollable urge to listen to Duran Duran...

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Why is every go-to riff for dogs/wolves 'snausages'? (which I can't spell)

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
@ForgottenPr0digy at 12:00 i rofled at the club wielding bear.

@Unskippable It's a shame the game underestimated Paul's ability to fly a crashing plane.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
This game doesn't really exist, does it?

My theory is that Paul and Graham personally developed an opening sequence to a fake game, just so they could parody it.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I hate games that tell you not to (X) only to make you do it at the end anyway. Like you have to stay alive to die at the end of the level because earlier is unacceptable.

canadamus_prime said:
So do we ever find out what it is she's transporting that's so important that she's willing to risk flying through hazardous weather instead of using FedEx?
Puppies.