Unskippable: Captain America

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Captain America

It's important to accessorize and shields go with everything.

Watch Video

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
therockdemon said:
that was a very bad nazi/german accent but not the worst i have heard

as bad as these?

OT brill as always guys!

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
When I heard Grahams fake Nazi accent, I had to laugh so much that I nearly choked on the water I was drinking, I'm still coughing while writing this. I really should no better and not drink or eat anything while watching these videos.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I thought we fought Nazis in the 40's, who the hell is Hydra? You know, besides the not-Nazis.
And I have to agree, why the hell was the point of showing Cap on the plane for 20 seconds and then flashing back to 24 hours earlier? Couldn't they have just cut out the 20 seconds on the plane and started the intro. at that "24 hours earlier" point except it wouldn't be earlier it would just be now.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Graham's terrible nazi accent was just brilliant xD
I didn't think much of this until that point, but that just made the whole video.

DanHibiki

Aug 5, 2009
So was B.J. Blazkowicz the other super soldier?

Gotta say his plan to use huge guns rather then just a shield payed off.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Good lord that is bad. It pains me to see how many games cheap out on the intros, through the use of powerpoint style slide shows or dialogue over still images. It always comes across as tacky.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Flubber! Everything is better with flubber. Put a thin layer of flubber on that awesome fake Nazi accent and it would be even better.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Not Nazis? Does that make them Notzis?

Please, hold all applase until the end of the routine.
Boooooo!!!! Get off the stage!! :)

OT: Graham's fake accent tickled my humor box, especially "Man with zee plan."

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Everyone knows the Nazis didn't have mechs and bio-weapons. All they had were sub-machineguns that were six times better than the Thompsons. Medal of Honor taught me that.

Louzerman102

Mar 12, 2011
In desert bus six I am spending sooooo much money to get Graham to use that Nazi accent.
Well dong.