Unskippable: Cold Fear

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Cold Fear

If the fear is so cold, maybe it should put on a sweater?

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
So they send the PS2 equivalent of Seal Team 6 aboard this boat in the middle of a storm, and watch as they are all ripped to shreds. The next plan is to send a smaller group of soldiers, who split up immediately, during that same storm. Methinks this was just the government deciding that death benefits were cheaper than pensions.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Nice to see a game I actually played show up in Unskippable for a change!
(camera angles aren't actually fixed in it yo)

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
I remember this game was mostly okay, but a bit ambiguous. It took me until I got to the part with the lasers on the bridge to learn that I could duck and cover :( by then I was like 30 minutes from the ending and mad after realizing how much easier the game would've been had I figured out how to do it sooner

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
This is the first time I've ever seen a zombie attack another zombie. Well first time for everything.

GoodNewsOke

Jan 30, 2014
Oh I remember renting this one when it came out. I think I liked it but I don't remember anything about it. If memory serves me right, the final boss was BS, although I don't remember why...

Mad Artillery

Mar 20, 2009
Yellow vision seems totally impractical. I guess that's why the second wave does better, no silly goggles.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Wow, we're going old school today! I forgot this game existed. SO how do you guys determine how much gameplay you put into these videos before skipping to the next cutscene?
canadamus_prime said:
This is the first time I've ever seen a zombie attack another zombie. Well first time for everything.
I'm surprised there's not more of that happening in zombie fiction. Those things show more teamwork than living/uninfected humans.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I paused the video and I still can't figure out if torso dude was wearing a thong. I think he was still alive, he did talk after all.
Darth_Payn said:
canadamus_prime said:
I'm surprised there's not more of that happening in zombie fiction. Those things show more teamwork than living/uninfected humans.
What do zombies want that other zombies have? It's not as if they want whiskey and zombie hookers.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
So a single bullet (2?) makes that zombie explode like it was hit by a handgrenade?
Gratuitous violence galore: wheee!!! :p

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
canadamus_prime said:
Strange how that is. I wonder if there's some sort of message in that?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah, it still cracks me up that this random guy is for some reason better than an entire commando team.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Nice to see this game get an Unskippable, I really liked this game when I played it way back on the Xbox, had lots of fun with it.

Kilt'd

Feb 19, 2013
leviadragon99 said:
Yeah, it still cracks me up that this random guy is for some reason better than an entire commando team.
Maybe the guys dressed as commandos didn't have real guns. It could have been a Spec Ops LARP gone horribly wrong.

Apr 17, 2009
Wait wait wait, something bugs me about that guy on the toilet who just fell apart after you take the code from him. It means he was either attacked with savagery enough to tear ligaments and (at the very least) unhinge joints but somehow left him in a perfect sitting position as opposed to in bits on the floor...or the zombies killed him, tore him up, and then posed him on the toilet for as yet unknown reasons. Not too implausible as the one zombie we saw was apparently holding a knife, indicating intelligence enough to use tools.

Zombies that are not only smarter than average, but have a twisted sense of humour...this game just got a whole load creepier.