Unskippable: Darksiders

TheBroheimer

Feb 1, 2010
My friend told me to watch this because it was funny. Well I must say unskippable is not funny and I will never watch another episode again a retard could make a funnier video than these guys

Du Jour Jaricho

Aug 10, 2009
So, we finally find where the "Left" Hand of Doom has been this time.

But wait, if the Right Hand of Doom is the "key" to Armageddon, and then would that make the Left Hand of Doom the "Gate"?

And it's in the possession of a Horseman of The Apocalypse?

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Am I the only one that gets the 5 minute escapist advertisement video playing every time I try to play this one? I didn't mind that video, quite cool actually, however after seeing it I wanted to actually see this week's unskipabble...but alas I got nothing but that ad video again.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Hah, nice work guys, this might be your best one yet! Loved all the references (especially the Marx Brothers one), and the comment of how big a theological headache this game is.

spinachwrap

Jan 8, 2009
I am so very confused by this cutscene and the plot I've gathered so far.

Russell is immortal.

nosole

Has no shoes
May 28, 2009
Caliban1972 said:
ewhac said:
Forgive me, but the "Russell" reference is going straight past me. Reference?
Russell Crowe is a relatively famous actor from Australia. Whenever a crow shows up in a cutscene, they refer to it as "Russell". The implication is that it's the same crow doing all the crow cameo's in the different games.
Actually the connection to the actor was unintentional, it just happened to work out that way when Graham initially came up with a name for a crow the first time. I = LRR Nerd (I'm getting there anyway).

Also, excellent episode guys, lots of great jokes.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Oh, wow, I did NOT expect that epic callback to the very first episode. Also, TOTALLY HOT QUIDDITCH.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
HAHA Starring Mike (edited!) Patton! that was absolutely fantastic!
I just watched this again.... and I still don't quite understand the story....

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
Ghostwise said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
That game's plot was just terrible. Hell, the more I think about that game, the more I hated it. It was derivative, had zero replay value, and the only original thing about it ended up being shit. That was the plot. I ended my review on a positive note, too.

Ahhh, Bernie could totally surround those enemies.
Yeah I wish I hadn't bought it. Oh well...straight trade in for NBA 2k10.
I think you ment to say Dante's Inferno, it's okay it happens

Bananajoy

Jan 18, 2010
Lol Russell again? It's like there's a rule that a game cannot be released until there is a crow in it.

Anyways...

THQ: TOTALLY HOT QUTDDITCH

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
Lord_Panzer said:
"Military begins evacuating civilians... from Earth... to where?!?"
And yes, you're right, Bernie would know what to do.
Onyx Oblivion said:
That game's plot was just terrible. Hell, the more I think about that game, the more I hated it. It was derivative, had zero replay value, and the only original thing about it ended up being shit. That was the plot. I ended my review on a positive note, too. But now I just have such hatred and rage for that game.

Bernie could totally surround those enemies.
god I miss bernie

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Caliban1972 said:
ewhac said:
Forgive me, but the "Russell" reference is going straight past me. Reference?
Russell Crowe is a relatively famous actor from Australia. Whenever a crow shows up in a cutscene, they refer to it as "Russell". The implication is that it's the same crow doing all the crow cameo's in the different games.
*forehead smack*

Of course. Much obliged; thank you.