*(Crap Accent Awards)

JFSOCC

Apr 5, 2010
"I like how he didn't break..."
(buffering)

"...Flow at all." <- that actually happened, I lol'ed

Ninedeus

Feb 26, 2010
Card readers a touchy little things. Sometimes it takes more than 3 tries and sometimes with plentiful alcohol and pills it just takes 1 swipe.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Anyone else have green flashes on the left side of the screen during the credits?

Draconalis said:
So wait... there was a chance at waking up as a chick?
I can see it now. "What the hell? Coulda sworn I was a man... oh well, off to kill some zombies."

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
I gotta say it, I'm a little disappointed. I've been waiting to hear these guys rip into "Who do you Voodoo, *****" since the game came out in September. And yet it passes without even a mention in the video.

Oh sad sad day!

Still a funny video though. See momma, I learned ambivalence!

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
So Unskippable is doing obviously skippable cutscenes now, huh? Oh well, still a great episode. A+++++, would watch again.

P.S. Thanks

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Judging by the accents in this game I'd hazard a guess that the only experience the casting director has had with aussie accents was that episode of the simpsons where they go to australia.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
T_ConX said:
Logan Carter said:
Ended up playing semi-pro in fucking Canada.
Don't you dare talk shit aboot Canada! If I ever buy this game, the first thing I'm doing is selecting your Kid-killing ass and feeding you to the first fucking zombie I see!
Eh. Canadians were talking shit on Texas, so seems fair that Texans can talk shit on them.

Completely on Topic: Greatest looking Texans being a short list? Clearly, you've not seen the Cowgirl/Cowboy sets. Your mind and libido will be overwhelmed by sexy.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Kapol said:
Yes, weirdly enough. Good to know I wasn't having a stroke or something. (That or we were both having strokes.)

Yeah this game seems very unpleasant.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Now THIS is the Unskippable I know! Glad to see you guys still got it.
mustango said:
You know, I've never used a room key card reader when drunk. For all I know they're designed so that being drunk actually makes them easier to use.
I believe that. I actually play some FPS's better while drunk. Probably because of more idontgiveashititis that comes with the condition.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Kapol said:
Anyone else have green flashes on the left side of the screen during the credits?
Oh weird. Sorry, I'll look into that.
It's not a problem. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't the only one having it. Worried something was going wrong with my graphics card or something since I've been getting some weird flashes lately. Though it only being in the credits does seem weird... I would think the background would be something static that you use for every episode. It being something sudden seems odd.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Shocksplicer said:
Judging by the accents in this game I'd hazard a guess that the only experience the casting director has had with aussie accents was that episode of the simpsons where they go to australia.
I agree... I have never heard an Aussie accent sound so Irish...!? In fact it actually DOES sound like Atlas from Bioshock...!?

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
CrimsonDeath said:
Graham_LRR said:
Dead Island

At what point will zombies cease to be a surprise?

Watch Video
Probably around the same time that a mysterious stranger who watches over security cameras and dispenses advice over radio or PA ends up being selfless, forthright, and helpful throughout an entire game.
Well, yes and no, simultaneously.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Sabrestar said:
And if the elevator is falling out of control, he probably wouldn't be sprawled out on the floor of the elevator. I would assume that inertia would push him upward, unless it wasn't falling as fast as it appeared.
Actually, because everything in the elevator is moving at the same speed, including the air, he probably would be thrown about in the way shown.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
Shocksplicer said:
I agree... I have never heard an Aussie accent sound so Irish...!? In fact it actually DOES sound like Atlas from Bioshock...!?
wow, suddenly i'm imagining what it would have been like if Atlas had been australian, and if this ame casting director was in charge of writing him as an aussie...

"G'day cobber, me shiela's been locked in a submersible down the Frog and Toad, be a good mate and help me spring her this arvo? C'mon Jacky mate, get a dog up ya, help a bloke out! That flamin' mongrel Ryan's turned this place into a right shitter! I never should hae left Dubbo mate..."

The Horror...