Unskippable: Death by Degrees

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
"a pair of shoes and a broom!?" that line floored me lol keep up the awesome job dudes

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
O maestre said:
"a pair of shoes and a broom!?" that line floored me lol keep up the awesome job dudes
I was partial to the UFC X-Ray joke myself, because I thought about it for a second, and then realized it was technically correct, then best kind of correct.

DeManix

Jun 7, 2010
I'm glad someone remembered that Nina is supposed to be Irish, because Namco sure don't. Great episode today, anytime someone makes fun of Death by Degrees is good, it's a game that had potential (Tekken spinoff with one of the more popular characters fronting it) but they blew it completely with a retarded control scheme and a bad story. Nina deserves better. :(

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Sooo... let me see if I've got this plot figured out...

Something ancient and evil awakens in the Bermuda Triangle and does something to a ship, and on a completely different ship some woman is participating in an illegal fighting tournament while Sam Fisher and his buddies are sneaking around killing people for some reason?

notimeforlulz

Mar 18, 2011
Before I watch this: death by degrees is the one on the boat with the loading screens right?

If they re-release this game without the agonizing loading times I'd love to play it. Stupid long loading screens would have been fine in a linear game, but there's so much that's exploration in this game. Basically the mechanics didn't match the technology.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
With so many thousands of fighting game characters each with their own plot it is a shame that there aren't good spinoff games with some of them.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
the Bermuda Triangle was also used in Dark Void I believe...has any game utilized that idea well or is it just overdone already? lol