Unskippable: Digital Devil Saga

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Susan Arendt said:
Ok, I'm biased, because I love the SMT series, but this is absolutely my favorite Unskippable yet. Everything was just perfect...the jokes, the timing, everything.

"The most badass My Little Pony EVER!"
My respect for you Susan has gone up 10 points. Though in the early SMT games (ones I got for emulator cause they weren't released out side japan) the first person view and the fact that most coridors look the same in a given level often made me get lost. That being said i'm a diehard SMT fan.

Though i'd say the secret boss in this game is the hardest of any RPG i've evr played.
What, the guy who can deal 9999 points of damage when the max health you can get in the game is 999? nah, he's a push-over :D

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
likalaruku said:
Is it just me, or did it look like the cat's teeth were on it's neck?

So many funny quotes ^_^ My favorites were:

"No! The artichoke! It was supposed to be gently simmered!"

"Ah! All my favotire organs!"

"I knew it! That's the 2ed nakedest person I've ever seen in a glowing hole!"
That is a necklace. It always rings when somebody who is important to the story dies.

DannyDamage

Aug 27, 2008
I'm sorry, but this 'show' should be called "Unbearable".

Unless it isn't supposed to be funny, then I'll let it off.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Excellent episode.
The start especially had me in stitches.
"How am I meant to appraise jewellery at this distance!"
xD

koolgool

Feb 7, 2009
lol! The Fallout 3 reference was perfect. xD It's funny because I just started playing that game.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
That literally had me laughing non-stop (like, LITERALLY) cept when I paused cause my stomach hurt from it. Also, ANOTHER game with Steve Blum as voice actor. I said it before, I says it again. Steve Blum really is in everything.
The annoying thing about these, there are TOO MANY qutable lines, like, where do you even begin!?

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
DannyDamage said:
I'm sorry, but this 'show' should be called "Unbearable".

Unless it isn't supposed to be funny, then I'll let it off.
Do you not know how to laugh? I mean, you can find it not funny, but I would see a doctor, cause there is no way a healthy person could not find that funny.

Trako

Jul 23, 2008
Meowww!!

You guys sound a lot like my friend and I when we comment out of the blue over TeamSpeak while we play MMOs. The stuff we came up with on Age of Conan alone is just astronomical, and very very VERY very wrong.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
zoozilla said:
whaleswiththumbs said:
That made no snes
Was that on purpose? Kind of funny, in a totally-uncalled-for-play-on-words kind of way.

I also liked the "naked hot lady" sense or whatever. Is the "spidey-sense" joke going to be a running gag? I can definitely dig that.
No i mispelled sense, sorry for confusion, didnt look at post after posted. funny i spelled SNES though
"This doesn't make any snes." would be an awesome T-shirt though.

vid20

Feb 12, 2008
I just want to know where you two keep finding these horrible cinematic

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
vid20 said:
Actually I'm to blame for this one ^^ I sent them an e-mail requesting it because I enjoy the DDS1 cutscene. They said they might do it, I just didn't think they'd get around to it so quickly xD

vid20

Feb 12, 2008
Strain42 said:
vid20 said:
Actually I'm to blame for this one ^^ I sent them an e-mail requesting it because I enjoy the DDS1 cutscene. They said they might do it, I just didn't think they'd get around to it so quickly xD
Your to blame.. or PRAISE! I think the latter.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Vlane said:
likalaruku said:
Is it just me, or did it look like the cat's teeth were on it's neck?

So many funny quotes ^_^ My favorites were:

"No! The artichoke! It was supposed to be gently simmered!"

"Ah! All my favotire organs!"

"I knew it! That's the 2ed nakedest person I've ever seen in a glowing hole!"
That is a necklace. It always rings when somebody who is important to the story dies.
How awful does it sound if they all die at once?