Unskippable: DmC: Devil May Cry

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
DmC: Devil May Cry

Graham and Paul follow Dante as he makes a bad decision or two.

Watch Video

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ok there are so many things from that cutscene I wish I could unsee. Also that woman from the beginning looked like a female Joker. And yes, white hair or black Dante is still a douche.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Yesh, that woman at the start (that better not be Trish) look like Cher!
Also I guessing they stop making another Austin Powers seeing how the humour wasn't as great as the previous two (especially when they reused that name alternative joke) as it finish nicely as a triliogy. Still this is Hollywood I'm talking about so we may see it again in the future.

Jan 12, 2012
I think I would watch a video solely of Paul and Graham naming possible things "DmC" could stand for.

Also, how exactly does one set up their giant trailer on a pier, in the middle of a carnival, without anyone putting graffiti dicks on it?

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Yesh, that woman at the start (that better not be Trish) look like Cher!
Also I guessing they stop making another Austin Powers seeing how the humour wasn't as great as the previous two (especially when they reused that name alternative joke) as it finish nicely as a triliogy. Still this is Hollywood I'm talking about so we may see it again in the future.
The woman is meant to look like someone who's had more plastic surgery than Cher, Michael Jackson, and everyone else put together, and it is hideous.

Also with new Austin Powers films, as they seem to add more characters for Michael Myers to play every time, we could get to Austin Powers 10 with him playing absolutely everyone (apart from Mini Me of course)

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Now I want some Delicious Marshmallow Creme to enjoy at a Dimly Moonlit Cul-de-sac.

Also, ripping someone's chest open with your bare hands? I think only Shao Kahn can do that. (truth starts at 0:20)

Darken12

Apr 16, 2011
He is, guys, he really is. A sexy, handsome, gorgeous douche, but a douche nonetheless.

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
I'm now trying to imagine an enemy that gives Dante sex scratches would look like and how it goes about its main attack.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
I'm now trying to imagine an enemy that gives Dante sex scratches would look like and how it goes about its main attack.
If you've ever played Metal Gear Solid 4, you should know one possible answer to that question.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Yeah, every goth-industrial club I've been to in real life has either been in a basement or a warehouse, and was lucky if the lighting system had 3 off-the-shelf strobe lights from Radio Shack.

LadyRhian said:
Eugh, those faces! Less like "Uncanny Valley"and more like Do NOT Want Valley.
Or What Evil Hast Thou Uncanned Valley? The game was pretty good, from the few hours I played it, but the art design leaves a lot to be desired.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I want to play Demilitarised Chinchilla.

"tarred, feathered, pantsed and swirlied."

...You BASTARDS!

I'm not sure covering your junk with pizza is TASTEFUL.

bafrali

Mar 6, 2012
Hmph kids these days. Back in my day we would shoot the bastard who would mess with our pizza. Now they are just dicking around with them. No hygiene man. No hygiene at all.

Number-14

Dec 13, 2010
My favorite part:

Kat: "You were careless, you left a trail"

Graham and Pual: "EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Excuse me Graham & Paul, *puts on fanboy hat* but Dante's not a douche, at least not for the entire game, just at the beginning, on DMC 2 & 3, now that's a douchey Dante.

Seriously, having played every single DMC ever made multiple times (yes, I even finished DMC 2 a couple of times... it wasn't pretty), I can safely say that IMO, DmC is the very best DMC ever, with DMC 4 coming close to it.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I think you can tear someones heart out of their body using your bare hands if you have sharp enough fingernails and use enough force. Or use bear hands, that could work.