Unskippable: DmC: Devil May Cry

Eric Miles

Mar 12, 2012
well at least it didn't get too many sales so we wont have to hear about it again but i just love hearing their commentary.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Number-14 said:
My favorite part:

Kat: "You were careless, you left a trail"

Graham and Pual: "EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW"
"A trail of what?" Oh YES, That part cracked me up!
I think the biggest mistake Dante made was allowing his series to get rebooted in the first place.
And when Graham and Paul mention a '90's Prodigy video, did you mean "Smack My ***** Up"?

And can I post that from Youtube onto here? I mean, it is SO NSFW.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I've never played Dentists marriage Counsellors but Dante's face looks so punchable.

T_ConX

Mar 8, 2010
It`s a good thing the HD package of the first three games outsold this turdpile. Now we can go back to non-shitty Dante!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah, the douchiness is really the core character trait, say what you like bout the redesign but they kept that intact...

FantomOmega

Jun 14, 2012
Johnny Novgorod said:
I've never played Devil May Cry 2... why is it so hated?
You know when something's terribly TERRIBLY wrong when the only things that remind me of Devil May Cry 2 are Goat-lings, brain dead female lead, terrible puzzle design and freaking product placement jeans!!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Ok there are so many things from that cutscene I wish I could unsee. Also that woman from the beginning looked like a female Joker. And yes, white hair or black Dante is still a douche.
Thank me later, good sir!

<youtube=oX4zXZmK2nw&lc=-oE2WUWf1q8kmJxfbn8vtkp16O0ryt5BEWvdTVOMF9Y>

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Madara XIII said:
canadamus_prime said:
Ok there are so many things from that cutscene I wish I could unsee. Also that woman from the beginning looked like a female Joker. And yes, white hair or black Dante is still a douche.

Why? It's just a video of Old douche Dante beating up New douche Dante. The only thing that old Dante has over new Dante is that I've never had to see him without pants. Other then that they're both equally unlikable.

...IMHO of course.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Madara XIII said:
canadamus_prime said:

Why? It's just a video of Old douche Dante beating up New douche Dante. The only thing that old Dante has over new Dante is that I've never had to see him without pants. Other then that they're both equally unlikable.

...IMHO of course.
...well thanks for pissing in my cheerios :(

I'll just go drink myself to death and hope Capcom crashes soon

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Madara XIII said:
canadamus_prime said:
Madara XIII said:
canadamus_prime said:

...IMHO of course.
...well thanks for pissing in my cheerios :(

I'll just go drink myself to death and hope Capcom crashes soon
Sorry. It WAS still enjoyable to see the new douchebag Dante getting beaten repeatedly. So thank you for that.

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
Get your references straight: the Dantes were never douches, the original Dante was engineered from an over-the-top anime bishonen perspective, and the newer one from a gritty goth american perspective.