Unskippable: Driver: San Francisco

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Driver: San Francisco

The story of a man, a different man, a car, a truck and an RPG.

Watch Video

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Hilarious as always, you guys. But now, between Yahtzee and Unskippable, I feel like I don't need to buy the game... then again, I suck at driving games, so I wouldn't have anyways!

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I always hated the Driver games ever since the PS1 days (stupid mandatory tutorial with your stupid mandatory tricks I couldn't pull off >.<').

Great episode, as always. Now I want an elephant cake.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Haha! That protagonist line was so perfectly timed! And I loved the "you are a disgrace to the Dodge Challenger" bit too.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Heh. Probably one of the best I've seen in a while. Though it probably helps that this is one of the better cutscenes that has popped up on this show in a while.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Man, so many plot holes in so few minutes. How can they manage it?

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I need to remember to stop watching your videos with soda in my mouth. It never turns out good, especially when you guys are as hilarious as you are today.

"Protagonist Man!" (Rolling On Floor While Laughing and Choking at Same Time)

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Great episode, am surprised the graphics from that game are so good. Keep on bussing!

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
The Gentleman said:
I love how the game kills someone and no one seems to notice at all.
Especially the subtlety. First he was there, then he was gone. But really, besides Barbie news reporters, who is going to miss a cameraman?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I take it that cameraman was a mute but evenstill the cameraman recording himself plummenting to his death would of tip off the entire people watching it including any police authority.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Jeeze, why does Protagonist Man get all of the leading roles?

Scarim Coral said:
I take it that cameraman was a mute but evenstill the cameraman recording himself plummenting to his death would of tip off the entire people watching it including any police authority.
I was wondering the same thing. While I've never been in a news helicopter I bet there's enough slack in the cables to let the camera get a fair ways out before losing the signal. And presumably someone with the resources to pull all of this off could arrange a private helicopter. Or maybe get a room in one of the skyscrapers.

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
i know im being that guy, but really...

an RPG has a dangerous backblast area of ~15-20 m. At best it would have only thrown the helicopter off course.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Favorite line: "And I was two days away from retirement!" Some really awesome timing on this one.