Unskippable: E3 2010 Trailers

Enocher

Nov 19, 2009
Ahh, I agree with most comments here. None of those trailers look any good. But the commentary made it so very much better, as always.

flosy

Feb 1, 2010
Is it me or does Mind Jackers seem a lot like Ghost in a shell? (or is it the shell...)

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
You know, just from looking at the trailers, Tron seems like the only game worth MAYBE renting(/buying). Come on "Jumping-In-Slowmotion-Game" with greek Gods, or a god awful aboination child of Gears of War and Second Sight?
Plus I'm pretty excited for the Tron movie. ^^

EDIT: Also Psi-Ops was almost exactly like MindJacks seems like, only... y'know... Good.

MildPsychedelic

May 8, 2010
I don't know about other people but I when I was a kid, me and my mates used to play games pretending to be superhero's or people off video games and yes... It was a bit dorky but it was fun... I just can't see a kid running up to somebody going "Halt! I am now going to Jack you mind!"

M4A1Sopmod

Oct 1, 2010
These guys are like the MST3K of video game cutscenes. Im probably not the first or the last person to make that connection though...

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Is it just me or did that Mindjack trailer try and make itself look like a Summer Blockbuster movie trailer?

Games are not movies, when will they learn

-M

Nov 30, 2009
After a delay, Mindjack is being released this Tuesday, the 18th. I think you guys should revisit it and do the opening cutscene. I have no idea what the cutscene looks like yet but based on the quality of the previews and ads that I've seen, it should be very over the top bad funny.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Mind Jack: we try to rip off one of the tiniest details of Shadowrun and see if we can get away with it.