Unskippable: E3 2013 Trailers

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This is the best thing to come out of E3. Probably because strictly speaking it didn't come out of E3.

How dare you insult that man's excellent mustache? There will be hell to pay.

You gotta give the Final Fantasy guys props for knowing what their games are like. Like eight seconds into that trailer and we already have improbable brightly-lit structure, improbable train, improbable hairdo.

THAT WAS THE BEST FEDORA I'VE SEEN IN GAMES. GOTY

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I was like, I need that Nazi game, Then I remembered, I'm a backer of it :D No wait, that's carmageddon: reincarnation

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Wait... Wolfenstein? Well that was weird...

That skeleton should not be so agile... Wait, Snow? He's back too? Y'know what, I don't even wanna know at this point...

On the other hand, that Murdered game seems like it at least has an interesting concept to it.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
OtherSideofSky said:
So, who thought a dark re-imagining of Ghost Trick was a good idea?
Seriously, that's what it looks like.

I really cracked up at '...a sandwich.'
We'll see. I'm not sure Ghost Trick would work that well without a touch screen, so I think this is something else.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Now I see why everyone disliked Lightning so much. I can't imagine listening to her drone on like that for the entirety of a Final Fantasy game.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
sageoftruth said:
OtherSideofSky said:

We'll see. I'm not sure Ghost Trick would work that well without a touch screen, so I think this is something else.
I don't think it will necessarily play like Ghost Trick, although some of the core concepts will have to be similar, just that the premise looks pretty much identical. I really doubt it will manage to be as memorable as Ghost Trick was, anyway.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
OtherSideofSky said:
sageoftruth said:
OtherSideofSky said:

I don't think it will necessarily play like Ghost Trick, although some of the core concepts will have to be similar, just that the premise looks pretty much identical. I really doubt it will manage to be as memorable as Ghost Trick was, anyway.
Yeah, my first thought seeing that was 'So, Ghost Trick, but not as fun?'.

Not that there isn't room for other games like that. (I mean, Geist did it before GT)
I just wish your abilities will be limited, and that you're not just some super-ghost that might just as well be a living person with superpowers or something.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
For the FFXIII vs.:
"You know who I am."
Judging by the voice actress, I wanna say Liara.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The Nazi Beatles were bigger than Jesus. Mostly because they would kill you if you weren't a fan.

The FF game was weird because nothing about the gameplay and the vocals seemed to match up. Like, if you listen with your eyes closed, you'd probably never picture that game.

And Murdered...

Andy Shandy said:
Is it just me or did the guy in the Murdered: Soul Suspect trailer look ridiculously like Yahtzee, facial hair aside?

OMG, SOMEONE KILLED YAHTZEE!

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
Man I havent watched Unskippable in like 2 years.

Good to see they still do E3 Trailers.

KingdomFantasyXIII

Apr 4, 2012
I never played Wolfenstien. The only "nazi like enemies" I liked were either Millinium from Hellsing Ultimate or the Vanderich from Bleach.

Unlike everybody else here, I actually looked up what Lightning Returns: FF13 was about and how it played and I have to say: I'm pretty damn satisfied with what I'm hearing. Oh and Ali Hillis's voice has always been like that. You should listen to Liara's voice since they have the same voice actress

My guess is like everybody else's: Murdered Soul Suspect.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
>Rapey

Aw man, who let Paul get into the Social Justice Tumblrs again?

Seriously, though the lady in the original picture didn't actually care, according to later interviews. She just thought "welp, he must be glad to be home!" basically.