Unskippable: Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Graham take you into the cartoonishly cartoonish world of Mickey and Oswald, the lucky rabbit.

Watch Video

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Someone needs to come up with an epic mouse game, where every big movie and TV mouse collaborate for a common goal. Possibly some kind of moon cheese.
Think about the possibilities! Jerry, Stuart Little, Speedy Gonzales, Basil the Mouse Detective, Pinkie and Brain, the Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Mighty Mouse, the singing mice from Babe, ...

Captcha: yadda yadda.
How rude!

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Quaxar said:
Someone needs to come up with an epic mouse game, where every big movie and TV mouse collaborate for a common goal. Possibly some kind of moon cheese.
Think about the possibilities! Jerry, Stuart Little, Speedy Gonzales, Basil the Mouse Detective, Pinkie and Brain, the Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Mighty Mouse, the singing mice from Babe, ...

How rude!
Throw in Danger Mouse and The Biker Mice from Mars and you are on to something my friend.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Wait, HUH? Really?
"(BEAT)"? "(JUMPS AND RUNS)"? "(SMILES)"? In the damn SUBTITLES!?

I... I have no idea what to say....

(NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY)

Goddamn you, Epic Mickey 2, you're making ME do it now! UGH!!!

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
The Artificially Prolonged said:
Quaxar said:

How rude!
Throw in Danger Mouse and The Biker Mice from Mars and you are on to something my friend.
And DeadMau5 provides the music ;)

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Aptspire said:
The Artificially Prolonged said:
Quaxar said:

How rude!
And DeadMau5 provides the music ;)
*snerk* Okay, look...if you're going to include EVERY possible mouse in this game, you have include the mice from Chu Chu Rocket and even Pikachu. (Both doable since this IS on a Nintendo system.)

Not sure how Danger Mouse will help. He'll be too busy telling Penfold to shush every five minutes.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Quaxar said:

How rude!
Also deadmau5 in costume. And the mice from Maus.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Screw Martin, Matthias is cooler. Sure Martin fought giant bobcats and founded a nation, but his villains were boring. Clooney the Scourge and Slagar the Cruel, however.

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
"SPAAAAAAHCK."

So, now you're even taking MST3K's running gags? For shame, Graham and Paul, for shame.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Hm, can't say I had much interest in this game, but anything that opens with an evil scientist having a musical number immediately gets my interest and respect.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Funny they mention sonic the Hedgehog, I was thinking the abd guy looks sort of like he could be Eggman/Robotnik's Luigi-style brother.

"together, we'll be heroes!"

And I wanted to add, "just for one day!"

The bummer about these games is I love the art style. And the recap made the first one SEEM epic, rather than just false advertising. It's a shame I otherwise dont'see any appeal.

Quaxar said:

How rude!
You had me at Basil and Pinky and the Brain.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Screw Martin, Matthias is cooler. Sure Martin fought giant bobcats and founded a nation, but his villains were boring. Clooney the Scourge and Slagar the Cruel, however.
Give me Luke the Warrior any day. Or better yet, one of the Badger Lords.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
Redwall reference? I did not expect that. Cookie to you two for remembering one of my favourite childhood Canadian shows.

Man, a Redwall game would be badass. Need a refreshing change from your typical Tolkein classes? Make a Redwall game and replace them with animal species from the books. Genius!