Unskippable: Fallout New Vegas

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Fallout New Vegas

What happens in New Vegas is covered with a layer of grime.

Watch Video

B0BX

Dec 24, 2008
You can tell that it's a western rpg because the moon is such a reasonable size.

Birthe

Apr 26, 2010
Hey the guy in the jacket... isn't that Stan from Monkey Island? Or maybe his cousin... he doesn't move as fast as he does..

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
I don't know why, but that dig joke is the hardest I laughed at this episode. I even re-winded it to hear it again.

I guess I'm just a sucker for those type of "play on words" jokes.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
He, good one as usual guys. Notable bits: the comments on the flags, the Gizmoduck reference (though I kinda feel like a dork for knowing who that is), Hugh Laurie in charge of the world, Ron Perlman (did they really use the "War never changes" line?), and saying the Matrix has a lot to answer for.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
That was a two-headed bear? I thought it was two bears having sex. Huh.

Anyway, yeah, a bull flag will never stack up to a flag of a two-headed bear. You need a Cerberus. Or a Hydra.

Or for that matter, Tiamat from Final Fantasy! Yes!

Sledgimus

Aug 15, 2008
The coat gives a +5 to speech, IIRC. I think it's hideousnous makes people more likely to agree with you so you'll get out of their sight and stop tormenting their optic nerves.

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
I thought Dark Void was the seventh time you died.

Bonus points for a Ducktales reference, though.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
B0BX said:
You can tell that it's a western rpg because the moon is such a reasonable size.
I don't know, I saw some pretty spiky hairdos there.

TheSchaef said:
I thought Dark Void was the seventh time you died.

Bonus points for a Ducktales reference, though.
Except every time I see them I'm going to be thinking "blathering blatherskite" now.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
12th_milkshake said:
can't believe you guys are still getting money for this mediocrity.
Mediocrity? Where are you from pal? This seems like pretty fair work given the genre of comedy they are doing. If anything there quality all depends on the material.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Much like Friends was funny and then stopped being so, so does Unskippable. Maybe it is about time to put this to bed.