Unskippable: Far Cry 3

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Far Cry 3

Far Cry 3 seems like Outward Bound with some serious consequences.

Watch Video

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
Monday 8am: Week began
Monday 1:19pm: Bill and Ted reference. Entire week made.

I think "jungle" is any forest of sufficient heat and humidity. Which is probably why they are going with the more hippie-friendly "rainforest" these days.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
It's like toads and frogs: All jungles are forests, but not all forests are jungles
Actually there are a difference.

Frogs has smoother skin surface to toads.
Frogspawn are like clouds.

Toadspawn are like ropes.

Also on topic. I'm surprised that M.I.A. allowed her song to be used on the game. Oh it fits very well. I'm just highly interested.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
OMG I dunno how this is a workable series but it is. Also I love the line about cutting people off while skydiving.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Wow, I just spent two hours sitting on college benches and I want to say I learnt at least as much as I did during this video, but...
Well, at least now if I'm ever kidnapped, I will be able to educate my kidnappers on whether or not they're holding me in a forest or in a jungle. Then they will probably educate me in return on how a bullet punctures my flesh.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
I am just glad I didnt have to watch another commercial for this game before I watched the episode.

Also Army training probably would have gone more along the lines of "lets not draw the guards attention, instead we should slip out this side over here that the bad guy just stuck his entire torso through demonstrating how easy it would be to escape. Then we can move AWAY from the area and our enemy then try to establish a escape plan"

as opposed to "call attention to ourselves to open a lock we had no need of opening, and then stop in a well lit area where we are clearly exposed"

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
"You should check out the Ashley book of knots by Clifford W. Ashley, it's really the definitive work on the subject"
Hehe, nice reference to your last LRR video.