Unskippable: Farming Simulator 15 and More E3 2014 Trailers!

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
leviadragon99 said:
Huh... have to say, the DA3 trailer didn't exactly make me optimistic for the game, there was just a feeling of genericness to it, which is a shame because I want the game to be good.
It sounds like they're playing it a lot safer than DA2, that's for sure. But given the response to DA2 I think that's possibly not a bad move. At least we're getting actual in-engine trailers rather than pre-rendered cinematics this time.

And.. does anyone else have the disturbing feeling that someone, somewhere is masturbating to that farming simulator trailer?

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
I don't know anything about log cutting, but do they always leave that much wood go to waste? I mean, the top third of the trees were always discarded, branches and all.

But it does look intense. I'm sure the game is not that intense.

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
LMAO about the papers please comment!

Also Paul that RPG was a sabot round it looks like that to penetrate armor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabot
Most of the standard game RPG weapons you see are the antipersonnel ones.

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
...Why DID the trailer for Farming Simulator have the most dramatic music out of all the trailers? Prior to E3 someone should have lined up all the trailers and played them back to back, and then told the makers of all the horror games and world-saving games and what-have-you "guys, seriously, the video of a piece of logging equipment taking down a few trees beat everything you had to offer, combined. Go home and don't come back until you've fixed this."

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
orangeapples said:
Why in the world was Farming Simulator's trailer the best directed?
Because it's gotten to the point where joke games are handled more seriously than the actual Triple A games?

Seriously, though, it's quite depressing when Farming Simulator almost sweeps its competition in terms of hype.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
"What an odd choice of words."
Man that was really funny Paul.

top notch comedy as always.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Dragon Age: Bioware cliché roundup edition.

Can't wait.

Also, was I the only one hoping that box was full of Mogwais?

Farming Sim really was the most exciting of the bunch.