Unskippable: Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers

WabbitTwacks

Dec 8, 2010
jonyboy13 said:
Wait, so it's not bird's poo on his chick? I'm confused.
Same here. Imagine my surprise when he used the bird poo to unleash his power or whatever that was he did there.

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
"This flyingship conveniently comes with its own ocean"
"Hey look , I invented mute"
"Hey , that thing cost like 500 bucks!"
"I challenge you in a boxing match"

great episode with many quotable riffs and lines , keep it up! ^^

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Zhukov said:
Was anyone else surprised when the brown-haired pilot started talking in a male voice?

Eh, JRPGs. They have do a reputation to uphold, after all.
Yeah I totally did a double take it seemed to be really badly dubbed too so I wondered if my vid had messed up and I was hearing the wrong lines...lol

later in the scene he does look male but the first time you see him it definately looks like a girl. I think it's becuase he looks like a girl straight on, to the side he looks a bit like Squall?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Zhukov said:
Was anyone else surprised when the brown-haired pilot started talking in a male voice?

Eh, JRPGs. They have do a reputation to uphold, after all.
I was. Creeped me the hell out.
You know, as far as JRPGs go, this is actually pretty straightforward. I could at least identify the good and bad guys. Also, the game looked pretty fun...
Btw, why so late with the episode?

synthesis

Oct 16, 2010
There was some things taken out from the clip, he jumps after and uses the gun in the air to shoot the birds, then land on the giant ship.
The story does not make much sense in the beginning, during the game alot of things get explained in twisty fun ways.

The game has a short main story, but you can play the game through many times and keep the stuff you get each runthrough, some things cant be completed the first way through, and they add some more cutscene in the next playthrough.
There are also loads of funny side mysteries to find and quirky and funny minigames.

I did not rlly feel the game when i started playing it, but the further i got the more i liked it, i like exploring strange places and bumping in to cool side bosses and get some sweet rewards, this game has alot of moments that feel very unique and that make me smile.

This game is not for everyone, either you love it or hate it and its is not very jrpgy, it is a puzzle action game more.

Also for the ppl that thought Keiss was a girl cuz he has long hair need to get their eyes checked, cuz David grohl is no chick nor is ha a jrpg character, yet he has long hair.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I hate that protagonist. It's like someone decided to distil every single minor flaw found in otherwise decent people into a single corpulent concentration of stupid, self-obsessed sub-humanism.

I really hope Squeenix writes like that on purpose...

Diegolomac

Jan 28, 2009
*Dun-de-duun*

DRAMATIC SILEENCE

*Dun-de-duun*

SILENCE IS DRAMATIIIC

Best part of the video...

BloodRed Pixel

Jul 16, 2009
I am quite used to Japanese only telling half of the story while the other half you just have to KNOW out of thin air but this intro is a new anti-climax.

Thanks unskippable!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
WabbitTwacks said:
It's not the hair. He has a lot of feminine features (eyes, jawline, narrow sholders). It was kind of weird at first to hear a male voice coming from that character.
It were the breasts that mislead me, but, I guess, that was just an illusion.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Tharwen said:
I hate that protagonist. It's like someone decided to distil every single minor flaw found in otherwise decent people into a single corpulent concentration of stupid, self-obsessed sub-humanism.

I really hope Squeenix writes like that on purpose...
It's rather disheartening that the crystal spinoff series never really went anywhere. Chronicles was such an excellent game...

At least the Yuke was pretty cool.

lol'd at "well-dressed ostrich"

penthesilea180

Jul 25, 2010
I share Paul's confusion about this whole thing. Was the ostrich thing bad? Was the twelve year old blond kid the protagonist? How are those crystal face implants not infected? He must have to clean those things every hour. Where did his gun go? Why are the Klingons now running pleasure cruises?

My brain hurts....