Unskippable: Fracture

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Well you have to applaud the developers of this game for their attempt at gameplay and story integration. Notice I said "attempt".

Serving UpSmiles

Aug 4, 2010
Sylocat said:
I had never heard of this game.

It actually looks somewhat interesting.
I found it in a discount bin in Asda, where will you get it!?!?

Great episode, the game wasn't that great, it was just like a less violant Gears of War, it got a 12+ rating for gods sake!

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
So why are the Pacificans the bad guys? Is it because the "Federation" felt jealous that they had cool genetic augments and where saving lives?

Reinis

May 29, 2009
The sad thing is that the Rubicon has been passed with regards to the climate. The current climate changes haven't been reversible for a while now.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
"Screw all y'all, we out"

Had to pause the video there cause I was laughing so much I missed all the jokes after it.

LordVyreth

Jan 22, 2010
Axeli said:
So the guys with awesome genetic engineering technology are supposed to be the bad guys?

...Why does the entertainment industry hate science?
I was thinking the same thing. Why would I side with the sci-fi bigots over the San Francisco-based dudes with superpowers? Mind you, I'm also cool with being part of the "them" side in any future cyborg uprising.

Bucky01

Sep 28, 2010
loved the red green color blind joke, considering the military prefers red green color blind people as they can easily see camouflage uniforms against the terrain, but i guess that's nullified when the uniforms are bright red :D

The Random One

May 29, 2008
It's pretty cool how they manage to make a fun episode out of Highly Amored Dudes Shoot Each Other 20 - IN AMERICA.

It's also pretty cool how Americans think Americans fighting each other is interesting. They're so cute!

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
I love how that intro glossed over the loss of our vital cheddar producing region in the middle of the continent. Not even a mention! The hell?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Moral of the story: NEVER skip the training level.
By the way... Enchant Arm -- oh, sorry, I mean "[eM] -eNCHANT arM-" -- Do I recognize that!?

(*looks it up on Wikipedia*)

Oh. Kinda-sorta. That was the Japanese name for what we Americans call "Enchanted Arms".

NonyaZ

I'm still not that kind of Orc.
Apr 18, 2010
Cant believe no one got one of the funniest parts

"You're not taking me alive"..."Copper!"

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
,,,that was...interesting

and yea, little known fact that guns are very much aware of alliances lol