Unskippable: Hitman Absolution

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hitman Absolution

Agent 47's super secret assassination organization must work with some sort of super secret stamp manufacturer.

Watch Video

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Graham, Paul, you're both wrong.

It's obviously Vertical-Line-Circle (or Oval, depending on the font) Vertical-Line-nteractive.

Plus, I so wanna die from dairyboarding. That sounds beyond awesome.

Also, how the F are you supposed to pronounce "Pshenychnyy"??? I mean, really? It ends with a double Y???

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
Ah, David Bateson, continue to lull me into a false sense of not-going-to-kill-me with your dulcet tones.

That also may have been the quietest controvery-slash-resolution in recent years, probably because, until Adam Jensen never asked to revive the Deus Ex franchise, Tomb Raider loomed large over all things Eidos.

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
It's running the "1o" command and piping the result to "nteractive."

Obviously.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Graham almost got the pronunciation of that name, it starts with a P sound then you go "she" as in shed and it's knee-chknee. More or less.

JSW said:
It's running the "1o" command and piping the result to "nteractive."

Obviously.
Not many would appreciate the joke, but I do, thanks. :)

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Aptspire said:
Dairyboarding? How monstrous...
However just the kind of torture you would expect from a person working for one of Sweden's largest grocery chains.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Meh I wouldn't want a robot hand for obvious reasons but in saying so I am getting tried of getting cuts on my fingers from work recently (danm sharp edges).

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Oow. One of the better ones in recent times. Already started off really well with the Square Enix hair quip and kept going strong. Good show.

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
That last bit was hilarious; I almost choked on my coke when Graham said dairyboarding XD

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
MonkeyPunch said:
Oow. One of the better ones in recent times. Already started off really well with the Square Enix hair quip and kept going strong. Good show.
They could have made a joke about how Square's letting them wear more sensible clothing, but this was a good one. I liked how they pointed out how the Agency has a mountain of paperwork involved in whacking someone. The Brotherhood of Assassins isn't that bureaucratic, are they?