Unskippable: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I want to see a part 2. I'm actually quite fond of this game series. It's really fun; it's kinda stupid and not very subtle, but it knows it and exaggerates it to the point where it becomes a parody of itself. That being said, part of the fun is ripping it apart for the sake of comedy. It's almost like it was made for that. Go nuts, guys!

Also, Neptune represents Sega; the first game was developed in part by Sega, and she was named after the cancelled Sega Neptune, which was basically a combination of the Genesis and the 32X.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Sorry, guys, I think you have to do it. It's that weird-- and there's certainly no way in hell I'm ever going to play the thing.

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
This thing is hilarious, I have to go see more about the game now. But I would like it better if part 2 was about another part of the game, with animation.

Holythirteen

Mar 1, 2013
Yes.

Hell, do a full lets play. Spread it out however long you want. This stuff looks like gold to me guys. Don't make me go out and buy this game just to see wtf is going on, I'd still be stuck with just my own commentary.

More!

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
"Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory" doesn't sound like a real game name. In fact the plot sounds so ridiculous and the names of everything are so stupid that It's very hard to believe you guys didn't make this game up it is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Please do not do a part 2, if you do I'm just skipping your show for a week.

P.S. I normally like Japanese RPGs.

Sonder Saunters

Oct 24, 2009
I must see more. No really, I don't even care about the plot, I just like how the Nintendo allegory is an Ice Queen. And I can't simply watch an LP, I need someone with a sense of humour to guide me through it.

Maszynow

Nov 25, 2012
I wanna see part II and I know what I'm asking for because in addition to seeing some insane crap I can also make my own interpretation of the present and future events that will occur in the gaming industry....in Sonys eyes anyway....

Xonos

Nov 25, 2010
Yes! Do it!

You made it work for the atelier games, and some others that I can't currently name. It's worse I know, but this is a lot sillier so it should make up for it.

And yes I have played this game. I love it.

warlock257

Jul 19, 2010
thumbs up for part 2.
JRPG's always make the best unskippables.

I'd watch just to see Microsoft's glorious boobs.
*takes a shower*

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
I originally came here to see how many people there would be here clamouring... But as things settled in while I read the various comments I find myself agreeing with the majority.

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
I always dress like a color-coded techno-prostitute when I play games at home.

Doesn't...doesn't everyone?

Hello?

Yes, I want to see part 2.

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
This game is so full of what that I really want to see more like, I'm legitimately concerned about the character development of these people or something.

runujhkj

Oct 31, 2011
CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG-

whoops, wrong chant.

DO IT DO IT DO IT

I'm also not sure which aspect of the cutscene is more Japanese: the video-game part, or the real-life part. Every single line in both parts seems like it was snipped out of another JRPG.