Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 15

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Legaia 2: Part 15

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
Could it be the end?
Hugged to death?

Well, I'm looking forward to the day you have recovered from this game so we may see another Let's Play :).

Omegalus

Nov 8, 2010
You did your best guys, and i have played legia 2 but you both did well.

I curious to see what the next "Let's play" will be...may i recommend "Shin Megami Tensei" in particular the "Persona" series.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
The next two episodes are just Graham and Paul talks and answering questions, so it'll probably be a good either to release them both simultaneously, or combine them somehow.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Omegalus said:
You did your best guys, and i have played legia 2 but you both did well.

I curious to see what the next "Let's play" will be...may i recommend "Shin Megami Tensei" in particular the "Persona" series.
They would never get through it. Persona 3 Fes alone is 70 hrs, plus 30 for the answer, plus the cutscenes (well... theres not alot, but still). Though I have to agree. I want to see a Lets Play Persona 3 Fes/Persona 4

LookoutJenneyBomb

Jan 10, 2011
Lolz. I played this Game YEARS ago, and seeing that "Challenge" Ability again accually made me uncomfortable.

But I won't laugh at you guys, he is difficult the first time.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
That was one freaky ape. I found a arts list for a tool and the reason why disaster master didn't work is because it was a different characters art. Some of a tools have to be acquired in certain areas like the sandstorm in hunters woods. The ones that are self-taught which are way more than I expected. If you want to look at them then go to Game FAQ's website and look up Legaia 2 because I tried to see how the art list would look here and it's coming out illegible and I don't know if I'm allowed to post such a list here.

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
A monument should be built in honor of a tool. Wonder what game they will do next.

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
Strangely i didin't wanted it to end. I tend to get attached to playtroughs as long as the person/s playing isn't/aren't an/ idiot/s. It's kinda of like playing a game with a friend except sadder and more pathetic because they don't really know me and i'm alone watching it on the Internet.

LOLKAKA2

Dec 12, 2010
Like I said, everyone dies from Elfin...You guys were lucky that he didn't do the death hug even sooner, though, considering it's usually done a lot earlier.

Overall, though, it didn't seem like you guys disliked the game as much as you thought you would in the beginning. Of course, the first game was 100x better than the second game...except for the silent character.

Divinehero

Feb 21, 2008
yea elfin's pretty tough if u don't spend anytime leveling after leaving the forest and i don't recall if they upgraded all of a tools armor before headin to there or not

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
I'm all for gendering bending and being queer and whatnot, but why exactly is that ape so "sexy"? Is it a female ape? Is it a male ape that wants to be a female ape? I'm confused by its powers of ape seduction.

Edit: Quick Google search reveals that Elfin (Endrin in Japanese) is actually a female yeti and possibly Bubba's lover. Who knew?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Nice let's play, but now we crave another one! Not a smart move, perhaps?
May I suggest minecraft? I'd love to see what you guys build. Also, how about amnesia? Hearing you scream like girls sounds like a lot of fun.
Damn that ape was creepy!

AlizarinCrimson

Apr 16, 2009
Please do another one, please. Also get more people from LRR to be in on the commentary just like in the awesome maxwell adams Let's play's

megamanenm

Apr 7, 2009
I'd love to see you guys play chulip, it's a japanese game and it would be PERFECT for you guys, the entire game (or at least what I saw of it) is basically a wtf moment.