Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Every week, Graham and Paul from Unskippable take a bad opening cinematic and make it awesome through the power of comedy. But sometimes the opening cinematic is the best part of the whole game. Today Graham and Paul will take one bad game and give it the Unskippable treatment, from start to finish. LIVE. Now playing: Legaia 2. Better them than you.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/unskippable_live

Lyinginbedmon

May 20, 2009
What is your current setup for this broadcast? Is there any kind of strange horrifying Internet monkey working for you behind the scenes?

PS. England is experiencing terrifying lag.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Is there a bad retro game that you wish had cutscenes so you could do an Unskippable for it?

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
I think we might have killed the stream... or at least choked it so heavily it's turned blue..

As for questions...

Have you ever finished doing the voiceovers for a cutscene and just thought "the producers of the game will kill us?"

Al_

Aug 15, 2008
Everyone on the Audience chat is reporting awful lag regardless of location

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Is there a way to decrease the quality or something to make it actually run in something resembling real time, rather than stopping every three seconds to rebuffer?

Edit: Seems to be working okay now.

Serious Samuel

Jan 19, 2009
I must say that it's a great idea and I might have watched it (might have as I don't really have time for it at the moment) but unfortunately the lagg killed it. There is always those recordings though.

Edit: I came back to change a thing in my post and saw people saying that the lagg is gone. Guess I'm watching it anyway.

Daquin

Mar 31, 2009
Since obviously you guys are Mystery Science theatre fans, I must ask the Great Question: Are you bigger fans of the Mike episodes or Joel?