Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
I only caught like 10 minutes of it when they were showing it live, and I really want to see the rest of it. I hope they post it up soon!

bells

Jul 10, 2009
just another reminder that i'm just one of many that would love to have a chance to re-watch this

Melcadrien

Dec 30, 2004
Far as I remember they did record it. But when I checked if the video still existed it didn't show up. Either they downloaded it and removed it or they removed it by accident.

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
9 days since somebody last demanded this be put up. Any updates yet? I can't find it, if it is here.

J.J

Aug 24, 2009
Tried Googling it to see if I could produce anything and I ended right back here. :|

C'moooon! The one week I had to wait on watching Unskippable and I missed both showings by then. Give us some love! <3

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Y'know, I never agreed with the Escapist's habit of killing unpopular articles and just leaving people to discover it for themselves when their favorite never appears on the front page again. But promising an article, even teasing it by showing it twice, then never letting it out again? That's just insane.

sebcw1204

Jun 14, 2010
just watched the first 10 or so minutes of the RECORDED event. took them that long just to set up and explain what they were doing. was kinda funny watching them respond to lag when the recording was lag free. little tip for "let's play", don't do it live (lol). having trouble finding the rest of the event.

i found the video under the "more videos" part of the page while watching movie bob. so far can't find more than part 1. oh, and i found it under the "more videos" section just about everywhere else today.

GhostLad

Apr 28, 2010
Great, they finally put it up and it's restricted to Publishers Club members. Bad form guys: you need to state stuff like that up front.