Unskippable: Metroid: Other M Part 1

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Double thread?
I enjoyed the video as always. I laughed my ass of at the "Jesus how do you get into a suit like that?" line.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Dear lord, I had heard the complaints, but I hadn't realized just how right they were. That voice was horrible! And it made her sound like a soulless person trying to act really whiny and self-absorbed.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
I don't usually watch Unskippable, but when I do, its because make a video on a horrible game that I've played. Man, Other M was even worse than I remembered it to be. Anyways, great video. I should watch more of these.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I am sad. I am very sad. Can't you tell how sad I am by the very sad voice I am doing? Sad.

I'm telling you though, if I ever impregnate a woman, I am NOT sticking around for the Fireball Trimester. That shit sounds nasty.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh god that her voice? It's so dull! Ok I can get how it could be boring well realistically life threatening in her line of work (since the game make you go from point A to point B) but liven up a little! Good thing I didn't bought that game even when this shop had it for £18.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
"Giving Samus a voice wasn't nearly so bad as what that made that voice say."

Truer words were never spoken written.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Dear God, her voice. The monotone could put boring college professors to sleep.
I don't think it's possible for her to sound more bored at all.

It's like she really doesn't see any point in being there or adding life to the character at all or maybe she hated the story and the character and this is her rebellion...

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Odd thing is...every time I see the title for this Metroid game, I can't help thinking of the title of the Sonic fancomic made by Ian "Potto" Flynn before he was hired by Archie to do THEIR Sonic comic.

Yes...the fancomic was called "Sonic - Other M". Yes...I'm fairly certain Ian was laughing his ass off when this game came out. No...I'm not sure if anyone did any kind of crazy mashup fanart/fancomic in response.

CAPTCHA: Kings 23. layedia

*walks up to the dias* A reading from Kings 23. *opens a book* And Layedia did ask unto the Lord...

(Sorry...had to do it...)

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Oh god, people weren't kidding about this game.

And bad though the voice acting is, check out the dialogue they've got to work with. Brian Blessed couldn't make this shit lively.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
I always thought it was "Zee-bs" too (That may look wrong but it's the only the only way I can think of putting it.