Unskippable: NeverDead

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Why did he lock the door that she just destroyed the knob and lock for? I mean, seriously, even if the mechanics were still intact, she would have broken the frame anyways...

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Wait, why was he wearing pistols in holsters on the back of his shoulders with the handles positioned so they'd be nearly impossible to grab? Shit like that really turns me away from some games.

Strife2GFAQs

Apr 13, 2009
I know Michelle Ruff's been in some crappy **** games and anime over the years, but I feel kind of sad she's in this. What the hell did I just watch?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
scw55 said:
But or Butt Graham? Your puns are too deep for me.
Yeah, I thought that was perfectly timed too.

That guy really should have better positions to place his guns. Those shoulder-holsters looked absolutely terrible, even if you can detach your limbs at will.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
I'm just still impressed with how many shits he fails to give about the bullet-hole in his forehead...

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
leviadragon99 said:
I'm just still impressed with how many shits he fails to give about the bullet-hole in his forehead...
trust me, I seen gameplay, a bullet to the head is like a mosquito bite to this guy. There are puzzles where you need to roll his detached head for crying out loud X3

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
The chick has such personality that I almost want to play it...

Why can't we play as the chick?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
This game looks... Bad. Really... Bad.

And her outfit/attitude is... Dumb.

And Graham and Paul's commentary is... Funny.

I guess that's all we can ask for.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Guys, seriously.

I know that you have only ever done one lets play, but a lets play of this game, needs to be done.

The humor fits you guys so well already!

bafrali

Mar 6, 2012
Wow could they make this ***** any more unlikeable? No wander yathzee still nags about it

Parivir

Jul 20, 2009
XandNobody said:
Guys, seriously.

I know that you have only ever done one lets play, but a lets play of this game, needs to be done.

The humor fits you guys so well already!
Oh how wrong you are, they've actually done a couple more over at http://loadingreadyrun.com.
Check them out there rather good.