Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Prototype 2, Part Two

Prototype 2, now with three colors.

Watch Video

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah, that guy wins some sort of Darwin award for not getting the message with regards to the inneffectiveness of his knife...

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Prototype 3 will also feature another guy in a leather jacket with an even bigger collar.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
burningdragoon said:
Prototype 3 will also feature another guy in a leather jacket with an even bigger collar.

It's the only logical conclusion.

Thought I doubt there will ever be a Prototype 3 since Activision shut down Radical. Oh, excuse me, they're "supporting other Activision Publishing projects." They're shut down in all terms except officially.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
We need that one guy to punch some more colors into this game!
We need that guy from Madwo--
Oh wait, Madworld was almost completely black and white, wasn't it? Nevermind then. -_-

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Really? He could choose any other clothing than the stuff Mercer is wearing and he chooses effectively the same thing minus the hood?

At least he's consistent about not learning a lesson.

Sledgimus

Aug 15, 2008
Paul's "Oh for fuck's sake" was one of the most heartfelt things I've ever heard on this website.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I laughed at the Assassin's Creed shout-outs, and noticed in the flashback that one scientist looked like Warren Vidic, but I seriously doubt Abstergo is THAT stupid and evil, unlike Blackwatch (seriously?) and whoever made the virus in the 1st game. Abstergo still has some integrity! What are they, Umbrella?!

captcha: Get DISH Now
nah, I'm in no hurry. Or is there ann "OR ELSE!" clause?

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
We should follow this, see if there is a 4th color coming soon.

Seriously though - the accents of red because I can hardly see you right now made me smirk so hard I think I have a cramp.

Mortamus

The Talking Dead
May 18, 2012
Perhaps he comes from an alternate reality in which stabbing people is how you communicate with strangers.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
Rumor: Prototype 3 will feature cinematic in Black white red and purple.

Editors note: the purple is a red herring, as that, it will actually just be red white black and red again.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
I would play a game named Stab Virus.
I saw some blue there in a couple scenes. Wouldn't be hard to add purple for Prototype 3, just mix the red and blue.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Black, white, and grey are not colors. They are shades.

That being said, this video DID feature blue and purple... so it still only has three colors.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Draconalis said:
Black, white, and grey are not colors. They are shades.

That being said, this video DID feature blue and purple... so it still only has three colors.
I didn't see any purple, but I did see a flash of yellow on the smash this end of the bandoleer of shotgun shells.

ewhac said:
Again, nothing good starts with you strapped to a table with your arms outstretched. It's just a bad sign.
We clearly travel in different social circles...
Indeed. I have to agree with ewhac. Maybe not for the same reasons, but I do have to agree.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Mercer being subject Sixteen would explain a lot....

captcha: pew pew. pew pew.
I don't think the captcha thinks very highly of gamers.

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
Stab Virus is now my nickname for the Prototype series, I'd buy an game called Stab Virus

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
How about a riddle?
What's black and white and red all over? This cutescene!
Ha ha ha, I'm hilarious.