Unskippable: Prototype

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
not a zaar said:
Cosplay Horatio said:
not a zaar said:
Cosplay Horatio said:
Here are all the wierd arm games in total that were on UnSkippable so far and weird forearm armor doesn't count unless its mystical;

Onimusha 3 - Samanosuke's Gauntlet

Wolverine Uncaged - Not just Wolverines Claws but his brother's nail claws.

Devil May Cry - Dante's Devil Arm and Trishes ability to channel lightning through her arms.

MGS4 - Liquid's arm on Ocelot's body.

Dark Sector - The infectious parasite on the main characters arm that produces a Glaive.

Prototype - Alex Mercer's ability to create claws based on the mutant enemies he devours that has those same arms.

I hope there will be an Infamous episode of Unskippable. That would be awesome!

If I missed any games that had weird arm characters let me know because I didn't watch through all the episodes to find them...I uh...skipped through them.
Dante doesn't have a weird arm. Maybe you're thinking of Nero from DMC4?
I wanted to post Nero from DMC4 but there hasn't been an Unskippable episode of that yet. DMC4 is also were I've found that Dante sort of has a Devil Arm that he uses to collect the gems from the first game through till DMC4 where he uses it to collect the demonic power up weapons after finishing Nero's defeated enemies.
I played that game and I don't remember him having a weird arm. In that game "Devil's Arm" means a demonic weapon.
Hmm...well I really should take your word for it because I haven't played through DMC4 completely and I'd most likely be corrected with finishing DMC4 anyways. Thanks for the correction not-a-zaar!

ars731

Nov 10, 2006
At 3:35, when Graham and Paul are chanting something, what are they referencing? they used it in the begining of Two worlds if it helps

Kenji_03

May 12, 2007
"And so ends unskipables 'guys with weird arms trillogy' " Oh man, I laughed for a good 15 minutes from that one (I've been watching you all since the Yanztee crossover) and I'm starting to love the "one liner endings" the most. Sure, the whole video is amusing but the witty and oh-so-fitting last words are the best!

Keep it up!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Go go Gadget spiky bits. Another awesome joke.

Keep up the good work

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
I really hope Russel Crow becomes a recurring character, like the "when I died" thing. Russel's balling!