Unskippable: Radiata Stories

BWIceSoldier

Nov 25, 2008
"Stand aside! I take large steps."
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum FTW.

Also, Colonoscopy Day. Great episode.

kingkillion

Apr 14, 2009
hi im wondering wut kind of system this game is for and y in this day and age it has such bad graphics

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Radiata Stories was made by Squre Enix I heard it was a good JRPG

I'm not sure why Jack "the terrier" Russell is complaining about fighting a girl. He gets school by his sister. I think Jack could be sexist
no you see he's in trouble eitherway
either he get's beat up by a girl or he beats up a girl
both of those outcomes aren't exactly manly (or for that point heroic)

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
GrahamS said:
Re: Games and Their Current-ness

We choose games based on how funny we can make them. Simple as that. We just did Resident Evil 5, Star Ocean 4 and X-Blades, all released in the last 6 months for 360. This happens to be an older PS2 title.

Basically, we mix it up, and we use games that work. We don't want to do a certain game merely because it's current and end up with a bad video.

Also, I point out again: We've done 16 episodes, with a mere 5 JRPGs among them.
Y'all be hatin' the JRPGs, dawgs.
No, wrong. As fans we reserve the right to tell you how to do what we don't pay you to do, and reserve the right to be angry because you don't review games we want you to review, even though you aren't reviewing games!

;)

Shadowseeker

Sep 12, 2008
Indeed a very good Unskippable. And no it ain't because of the game.The base material only partially defines the comedian's humor.What settles it is his comic talent and the lads have proved time and time again that they got loads of talent.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Nerdfury said:
GrahamS said:

We choose games based on how funny we can make them. Simple as that. We just did Resident Evil 5, Star Ocean 4 and X-Blades, all released in the last 6 months for 360. This happens to be an older PS2 title.

Basically, we mix it up, and we use games that work. We don't want to do a certain game merely because it's current and end up with a bad video.

Also, I point out again: We've done 16 episodes, with a mere 5 JRPGs among them.
No, wrong. As fans we reserve the right to tell you how to do what we don't pay you to do, and reserve the right to be angry because you don't review games we want you to review, even though you aren't reviewing games!

;)
You're talking in circles!

*Onyx is confused!*
*Onyx hurt itself in its confusion!*

Anyway, thanks for always brightening up my Mondays, Graham and Paul.

Allan Foe

Dec 20, 2007
What's with all the people calling this Unshippable a review? I think y'all are confusing your Featured Content forum topics.

Excellent episode!

almaster88

Mar 13, 2009
Shibito091192 said:
lol!
The best Unskippable yet!

...(and the worst game cinematic to be featured).
Really, the "Best"? I thought it was just ok, but then again the guys didnt have much to work with. It's like trying to make porridge interesting.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
I love the back-reference to Grandia 3.

Really, JRPG-makers, there are some things which should not be shared in the gap between mother and son. Age is one of them.

herpderderpdrerp

Apr 1, 2009
Haha, great one, was laughing quite a lot, keep up the amazing work.

must...resist....can't!

NEEDS MOAR SLIDE WHISTLE.

Strife2GFAQs

Apr 13, 2009
Ridley is far from the only person that destroys Jack. One of the characters you can recruit is level 44 and fights Jack when he's level 5-10. He won't join you till you win (you can cheat but it's hard). Also, Jack is the only main character I can remember that makes Tidus and Vaan look like badasses.

Two good things about the game is the fact that you can actually change the character's main weapon and outfit. You'd think more JRPG makers would realize that people where different outfits on different days or in different situations. Think of wearing a bikini on a frozen mountain (FFX-2, etc.)

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
you'd think that right after that 'betting on master chief' analogy you'd notice that the sword (the Arbitrator) is probably one of those ancient weapons the covenant and the Arbiter are looking for. just throwing that out there, throwing it like a ginormous letter opener...not a good idea.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Nerdfury said:
GrahamS said:

;)
You're talking in circles!

*Onyx is confused!*
*Onyx hurt itself in its confusion!*

Anyway, thanks for always brightening up my Mondays, Graham and Paul.
I talk how shitty fans think and argue! It's like "Dude, review later games - you suck!" "But.. I don't review. I spoof!" ".. Then make them reviews! You suck!" "But I don't want to!" "You suck! So spoof later games!" But later games aren't as fun to spoof!" "I HATE YOU ARGH RAGE!"