Unskippable: Resident Evil 5

GeeDave

Oct 10, 2007
I found it all incredibly mediocre and truly believe that you'd have to be easily pleased to enjoy any of this. The script itself is ... okay. But the actual delivery of all the lines is just so snoooooore, I'll probably get 'flamed' for this but in my own opinion, it fails horribly because it's being done by two Americans, the tone is simply not humerous in the slightest.

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
OH MY GAWD! They actually cut out gameplay from games without 8 minute cutscenes to make fun of so they could have decent sized video!? Im shocked and appalled! What a sham, I seriously now question your integrity!! /sarcasm

Please, people, get over this... I found it decent, and somewhat enjoyable. Im not sitting here holding my breath for the next show time, In fact I dont even know the date they load new eps up, so every time its not an earth-shattering laughgasmic success, I don't feel horribly betrayed.

Its sometimes hit and miss, whatever. It is what it is.

mangold007

Mar 26, 2009
So Graham and Paul have been doing a great job with Unskippable, but this episode falls really short.. i hope escapist was responsible for picking re5 for you, it really didn't lend itself to many jokes, i mean yeah, re5 is already a joke in itself, but having you guys splice together 3 already -skippable- cut scenes to try and make something mildly funny, just didn't seam like you guys had the joke flow gong. if you guys made the call to go with it, you might be starting to loose your edge. and i don't want that, you have a great thing going here, i don't want Unskippable to end up like Unforgotten Realms and have me saying to my self "ha.. that was witty.." and have me looking down at the flash timer, "4 more minutes.. ehhhh.."

in short do better next time guys, A LOT better. because a lion king joke being the best placed joke in the whole piece is kinda sad. laughed more at that than at the 500lbs joke, because you used it twice..

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I honestly don't know which of these is my favorite, though this one was definitely hilarious. lol

Sledgimus

Aug 15, 2008
People are joking when they ***** about some of these cut scenes being skippable, aren't they? It's a gag I don't get because I skim through these forums, right? Guys?

Anyhoo, found it funny, and as a superior human being I won't start bleating about how anyone who didn't find it funny must have something wrong with them. Jeez, it's almost like not everyone has the same sense of humour! Crazy.

Hyperactiveman

Oct 26, 2008
I love that comment "When it's you against the zombie horde remember Hummer is there!". ANd the lion king bit... So hilarious!

This is now my favourite of all the Unskippable vids! 11/10 XD

SatuMitsumi

Feb 12, 2009
"Hey."
"What's up."
"Totally tappin' that later."
"Props."

Oh, and the whole Spring Break thing...it reminded me a little of the MST3K "Giant Spider Invasion" joke: "Packers won the Superbowl! PACKERS! WHOO!"

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
Krakyn said:
Voltaggia said:
where's the today episode? o_O
I was just looking for this...my Monday is ruined.
Reality itself has begun to crumble around us! What ever shall we do without our beloved Unskippable?!

but really.. I'm getting impatient. hehe

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
RougeWaveform said:
Krakyn said:
Voltaggia said:
where's the today episode? o_O
I was just looking for this...my Monday is ruined.
Reality itself has begun to crumble around us! What ever shall we do without our beloved Unskippable?!

but really.. I'm getting impatient. hehe
I have a bad feeling that it's not coming. Hope the Escapist didn't drop them or something. Every other video they've hit the 12:00 pm mark for posting exactly. T.T

I feel like twittering Grahm, or driving to his house or something to ask him what the hell's going on.