Unskippable: Run Like Hell

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
McCa said:
was it just me or were her lady parts HUGE?
Read DC Comics. The average set of lady parts are the equivelent of the mass of the head part, aka F-cup to M-cup. Having A D-cup is much smaller than you think it is, & if it's round instead of conelike, it's fake.

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
xLANKYx said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Russ Pitts said:
McCa said:
was it just me or were her lady parts HUGE?
And pointy. Wokka wokka.
Lady parts? Do you guys happen to mean breasts? A.K.A. boobs?
dude....... youve just destroyed the suspense!
figures someone would have to come along and ruin it...

and here I was sooo looking forward to how this one was gonna play out.

Sifer2

Mar 5, 2009
I wonder if I am the only person here that actually played this game. It's a very mediocre game but it actually had a good enough atmosphere I liked it. They stopped this vid at the worst possible part IMO cause right after where it ended it gets awesome a big freaking monster jumps out an eats that girls head it was so brutal an unexpected back when I played it lol. This is one of those games I actually wished I owned. Wonder if its backwards compatible with 360.

Well actually now that I think about it I might as well just buy Dead Space. Since besides the running sequences an the aliens Dead Space could almost just be considered a better version of this game. I still like RLH though.

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
Damn, stoped right before a Brute bit her Head off and spit it at him, then you had to run.
Nice Episode guys. you always brighten my day.

I think its a neat game, puzzle-action-story thing.
While you run through the station its taken over by alien goo more and more, its fun.

But yeah, the Cutscenes suck most of the time.

Rocksa

Jul 26, 2008
Bravo guys. Think I've got a new favorite video series on the escapist...sorry Yahtzee.

Damien the Pigeon

Oct 23, 2008
I had never heard of "Run Like Hell" until just now. Thank you for showing me that I do NOT want to play it. Great episode, guys!

Sageeth

Mar 19, 2009
"Whoa" lmao... I guess she was decent enough to get one... or at least the idea behind the whoa was good. Love the "french fries in Klingon" and " fart in your general direction" ohh ohh plus the "Gary you're in the shot" you guys are the Rifftrax of games...

Maniac536

Jan 14, 2009
I don't know if this was the point or not but...okay I'll just go out and say it.

I just ordered this game based upon seeing it here in this unskippable. Your unskippable made me laugh so hard I now consider this game some kind of "must own" collector's item.

So the game has two things going for it. One, this. Two, its Bawls product placement.

I bought the PS2 version in case anyone is curious. From what I can tell, that version is still in print. You can order it brand new in some online stores. Don't want to say which because I don't want to be called a spammer. I don't think the xbox version is still in print, and since I sold my original xbox and don't think this game is BC with 360 I decided its fine.

I am curious though, was this captured from xbox or ps2 version?

bossfight1

Apr 23, 2009
I wanna find the man who invented skin-tight spacesuits and buy him a drink.

Best quote... EVER.